Marcy Start Me708 Upright Magnetic Exercise Bike
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Buying Options
Marcy Start ME708 Upright Magnetic Exercise Bike
Lose weight, tone up and improve general fitness, all with the Marcy Start Upright Bike. This simple-to-use, compact bike targets your lower body with a smooth, low impact workout for highly effective results.
As the Start Bike is battery powered you can workout anywhere, easily set the seat height to suit your body, sit on the wide foam seat and cycle instantly.
Thoughtfully designed the Start Bike can be tailored to almost anyone. The thickness of the steel frame can withstand 17 stone users, you also have full control over workout intensity, with 8 difficulties to suit everyones differing goals.
Dimensions & Weights
- User Height Range: Minimum: 4ft 11 x Maximum: 6ft 3
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 110kg / 242lbs / 17 Stone
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 89cm (35in) x Width: 45cm (17.5in) x Height: 121cm (47.5in)
- Assembled Product Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Seat Pad Dimensions: Length: 27cm (9in) x Width: 23cm (9in)
- Boxed Dimensions: Length: 61cm (24"") x Width: 23cm (9.25"") x Length: 52cm (20.47"")
- Boxed Product Weight: 23kg / 50lbs
Key Product Features
- Benefits: Low-impact workout targets the lower body for effective weight loss in conjunction with healthy eating
- Resistance Levels: 8 levels adjusted manually via quick twist dial
- No Mains Needed: Battery powered console, use the bike anywhere
- Easy-to-Use: Simplified one-button computer clearly displays workout feedback, sit & cycle instantly
- Silent & Smooth: Magnetic adjustment system is whisper quiet & feels ultra-smooth
- Compact Machine: Uses a small surface area
- Solid Design: Thick safety compliant steel frame, feels and is safe to use
- Monitor Heart Rate: Hand pulse grips on handles for estimated reading
- Anti-Shake Frame: Hexagonal rear feet keep the bike stable on most surfaces
- Seat Adjustment: 10 heights, rapid adjust pin for perfect body alignment
- Large Seat Pad: Wide and long, ergonomically moulded foam seat for comfortable workouts
- Slip Resistant Counterbalanced Pedals: For consistent pedalling, with 5 strap adjustments to secure feet
- Adjustable Handlebars: Alter the angle from upright to flat to suit your biking style & feel
- Easy to Move: Large transport rollers at the front
Specifications & Computer Details
- Computer Display: Clear LCD display (not backlit)
- Computer Readout: Scrolls through time, speed (KM), distance (KM), calories (kCAL), odometer (KM), pulse rate
- Programs: No programs
- Power: Battery powered, 2 x AAA (included)
- Foldable: Not foldable
- Flywheel Weight: 4kg (8.8lbs)
- Crank-Arm: 1pc, 15cm long
- Transmission Drive: Belt driven, high-grade rubber
- Framework: 5 x 5cm 14-gauge steel frame
- Paint Finish: Powder coated chip resistant paint
- Plastic Casing: Moulded ABS covers with two-tone paint finish
- Seat: High-density foam
- Handlebars: Contoured foam covered
- Approximate Self-Assembly Time: 1-2 hours
- Box Contents: ME708 bike, assembly & user guide, assembly tools
- 2-year framework
- 2-year all parts covered
This exercise bike is fully compliant with the below safety standards:
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
European EN957 safety standards, these standards ensure the product is placed through the following tests:
Mechanical Safety Tests: Mechanical safety testing evaluates the equipment design for pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Intrinsic Loading Tests: Intrinsic loading tests the equipment to determine if the equipment can withstand the loads which are an intrinsic part of the usage of the equipment (such as weights), plus an adequate safety margin.
Extrinsic Loading Tests: Extrinsic loading tests the equipment to determine if the equipment can withstand the loads, which are extrinsic (such as user body mass), again with an adequate safety margin.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase