Marcy Start Me709 Recumbent Magnetic Exercise Bike
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Buying Options
Marcy Start ME709 Recumbent Magnetic Exercise Bike
Lose weight, tone up and improve general fitness in comfort, all with the Marcy Start Recumbent Bike. If you suffer from back or knee issues this bike is ideal, a 2-inch-thick back pad supports your lower back, and the horizontal position is knee-friendly as it alleviates pressure.
As the Start Bike is battery powered you can workout anywhere, easily set the seat length to suit your body, sit on the wide foam seat and cycle instantly.
Thoughtfully designed the Start Bike can be tailored to almost anyone. The thickness of the steel frame can withstand 17 stone users, you also have full control over workout intensity, with 8 difficulties to suit everyones differing goals.
Dimensions & Weights
- User Height Range: Minimum: 5ft 2 x Maximum: 6ft 4
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 110kg / 242lbs / 17 Stone
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 140cm (55.5in) x Width: 63.5cm (25in) x Height: 95cm (37.5in)
- Assembled Product Weight: 27kg / 61lbs
- Seat Pad Dimensions: Length: 25cm (10ïn) x Width: 40cm (16ïin)
- Back Pad Dimensions: Length: 38cm (15in) x 30cm (12in)
- Seat Height from Floor: 51cm (20in)
- Boxed Dimensions: Length: 77cm (30.5"") x Width: 28cm (11"") x Height: 55cm (22"")
- Boxed Product Weight: 30kg / 76lbs
Key Product Features
- Benefits: Low impact workout targets the lower body and supports the lower back, for effective weight loss in conjunction with healthy eating
- Designed for Comfort: Wide back and seat pads with 2-inch-thick foam padding properly support your back
- Adjustable Frame Length: Quickly adjust to 6 lengths, perfectly align your body with the pedals
- Step-through Frame: Easy to get on and off if you have restricted mobility
- Resistance Levels: 8 levels, adjusted manually via quick twist dial
- No Mains Needed: Battery powered console, use the bike anywhere
- Easy-to-Use: Simplified one-button computer clearly displays workout feedback, sit & cycle instantly
- Silent & Smooth: Magnetic adjustment system is whisper quiet & feels ultra-smooth
- Solid Design: Thick safety compliant steel frame, feels and is safe to use
- Stability Handrails: Conveniently positioned next to the seat to stabilise your body
- Monitor Heart Rate: Hand pulse grips on stability handrails for estimated reading
- Anti-Shake Frame: Height adjustable central foot and hexagonal rear feet, keep the bike stable on most surfaces
- Slip Resistant Counterbalanced Pedals: For consistent pedalling, with 5 strap adjustments to secure feet
- Easy to Move: Large transport rollers at the front
Specifications & Computer Details
- Computer Display: Clear LCD display (not backlit)
- Computer Readout: Scrolls through time, speed (KM), distance (KM), calories (kCAL), odometer (KM), pulse rate
- Programs: No programs
- Power: Battery powered, 2 x AAA (included)
- Foldable: Not foldable
- Flywheel Weight: 4kg (8.8lbs)
- Crank-Arm: 1pc, 15cm long
- Transmission Drive: Belt driven, high grade rubber
- Framework: 5 x 5cm 14-gauge steel frame
- Paint Finish: Powder coated chip resistant paint
- Plastic Casing: Moulded ABS covers with two-tone paint finish
- Seat & Back Pad: High density 2-inch foam, not adjustable
- Handlebars: Contoured foam covered
- Approximate Self Assembly Time: 1-2 hours
- Box Contents: ME709 bike, assembly & user guide, assembly tools
- 2-year framework
- 2-year all parts covered
This exercise bike is fully compliant with the below safety standards:
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
European EN957 safety standards, these standards ensure the product is placed through the following tests:
Mechanical Safety Tests : Mechanical safety testing evaluates the equipment design for pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Intrinsic Loading Tests: Intrinsic loading tests the equipment to determine if the equipment can withstand the loads which are an intrinsic part of the usage of the equipment (such as weights), plus an adequate safety margin.
Extrinsic Loading Tests: Extrinsic loading tests the equipment to determine if the equipment can withstand the loads, which are extrinsic (such as user body mass), again with an adequate safety margin.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase