Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fosco
Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fosco Description
The Fosco Jane Racing Child Car Seat is used rearward facing from birth to 9 months and has a new born support cushion and non-slip chest pads to ensure your little one is held firmly and comfortably in the seat and the multiple recline positions help to ensure you keep your little on as comfortable as possible. From around the age of 9 months old you can then use the car seat in a forward facing position until your child reaches the age of 4.
The cars seat belts anchor extremely low at the seats base and then as high as possible at the shoulder, this creates maximum stability and protection in the event of the crash, helping to give you that added peace of mind. The seat also features a new born support cushion and non-slip chest pads which holds your baby firmly and comfortably in their seat.
Features and Benefits of the Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fosco
- Multi-position reclining seat
- One-pull harness adjustment
- Installation by using the 3 point seat belt system
- Anti-swaying system. It is designed so the seat belts anchor as low as possible at the base, and as high as possible at the shoulder. This gives the maximum stability and protection in the event of a crash
- Group 0 foot, the height of the base re-equilibrates the position of the car seat. When rearward facing the foot is lowered to increase the comfort and safety of your newborn baby
- New born support cushion and Non-slip chest pads ensure your baby is held firmly in the seat with total comfort, and increases safety when travelling
- Rear facing: Group 0, Birth - 9 months (0-10Kgs)
- Front facing: Group 1, 9 months - 4years (9-18Kgs)
This item will be delivered directly from the manufacturer.
How can I get it?
10% off when you buy any two car seats*
*Web Exclusive - Discount applied at basket