Thule Motion 800 Black Glossy Roof Box
Thule Motion 800 Black Glossy Roof Box Product Description
The Thule Motion 800 Black Glossy Roof Box has an aerodynamic shape and elegant design, and offers you 460 litres capacity, ensuring you have plenty of room to store your belongings before you head off on your travels.
The Motion Roof Boxes benefits from power click quick mount fittings that make the box easy to fit to your roof bars and is then firmly secured. Combined with the boxes side handles and dual side opening, makes this box exceptionally easy to open, load, unload and close.
Features and Benefits of the Thule Motion 800 Black Glossy Roof Box
- Forward positioning of the box allows for maximum rear door opening
- Opening and closing of the box is quick and easy due to the patented dual-force spring system combined with outside handles
- Patented central lock system gives you added peace of mind as the key can only be removed if all locking points are secured
- Dual side opening makes mounting, loading and unloading extremely simple as you can access the roof box from both sides
- Fixation is made secure and easy due to the new pre-installed power click and integrated torque indicator
- Dimensions: 220x83x50 (LxWxH)
- Load capacity: 75kgs
- Volume: 460 litres
- Weight: 18kg
- 5 year warranty
Why buy Thule?
Established in Sweden in 1942 Thule have years of expertise and technical knowledge behind them having been producing roof boxes since 1977, holding numerous awards and records for their work on roof boxes.
Today Thule are still seen as world leaders when it comes to the design and manufacture of roof boxes and take pride in the wide assortment of products they offer that focus on solving the problem of how to take equipment with you in your car.
Useful Tips for Roof Box Fitting
No specific size of roof box is designed to fit a specific car but there are several things to look out for that can help you decide whether the roof box is suitable for your car. Firstly, avoid the roof box overhanging the windscreen and ensure there is enough clearance at the back to be able to gain complete access to your boot. It is also important you check the maximum load capacity of your vehicle.
What Mounting System Does This Roof box Use?
Thule's patented Power-click mounting system allows you to fit your roof box safely within seconds. Equipped with a torque indicator it ensures the securest possible fixation with grip claws that are tightened around the load bar, as the four knobs within the box are turned. Will fit load bars that have a width of up to 80mm.
Click here to find out more about the different types of mounting systems.
Are you looking for roof bars too?
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Roofbar fitting and demo from only £14.99
- Roofbox fitting and demo only £12.99