Sigma BC 12.12 Wired Cycling Computer
Sigma BC 12.12 Wired Cycling Computer Product Description
The Sigma BC 12.12 Wired Cycling Computer provides a weather resistant design with 14 functions that can be used by riders all-year round. Ideally suited to commuters looking to monitor fuel savings, the BC 12.12 is loaded with technical details for a modern configuration. A large optical display is easy to read, while there are 7 different languages available for setup. An integrated storage system means results can be tracked over a period of time, and a backup chip is provided to secure this data.
Sigma BC 12.12 Wired Cycling Computer Features and Benefits
- Bike functions include: current, average and maximum speed, trip distance with segment counter, total accumulated distance, trip and total fuel consumption, current ride time and total ride time
- Ideally suitable for commuters looking to monitor fuel savings
- Large display ensures easy usage and accessibility
- Auto start/stop function to prolong battery life
- Integrated storage for tracking performance over time
- Seven available languages ensures excellent versatility
- PC compatible for uploading results via a docking station (sold separately)
- Weather-resistant design for year round usage
- Backup chip to preserve valuable data
- Low battery indicator for maintenance purposes
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket