Garmin Edge 1000 GPS Bike Computer
The Garmin Edge 1000 GPS Bike Computer has everything you need to help you up your cycling game. This clever bit of kit has many features and can do lots of things including: recording speed, distance, time, ascent/descent, gradient, GPS position, time/distance alerts & it also has the Virtual Partner feature so that you can train against a digital person! It has a 3” dual orientation colour touchscreen and is optimised for use with gloves as well as in the rain. You can turn every ride into a race by competing on the Garmin Connect segments and this enables you to see real-time results. Another great feature is the preloaded Garmin cycle map and round-trip routing for on-road or off-road navigation and points of interest, so you can input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options.
Garmin Edge 1000 GPS Bike Computer Extra Info
- 3” dual orientation colour touchscreen – works with gloves & in the rain
- Records all the stats you need to see how you’re doing: speed, distance, time and gradient amongst others
- Preloaded Garmin cycle map & round trip routing
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect™ Mobile to analyse and share
- Connected features (with compatible smartphone) include live tracking, incoming call and text alerts, social media sharing, weather updates, sending/receiving courses and wireless uploads to Garmin Connect
- Advanced performance analysis, including integration with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems
- Comes complete with extended out front bike mount, standard mount, preloaded maps, tether, USB cable & manuals.
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*discount applied in basket