Knog Blinder 4 LED Rear Light - Standard
Knog Blinder 4 LED Rear Light - Standard Product Description
The Knog Blinder 4 LED Rear Light is able to produce up to 44 lumens of light ensuring visibility from up to 800 metres away for optimal safety. The Knog Blinder has a run time of up to 3 hours in a constant beam and up to 50 hours in eco-flash mode. There are five different modes (steady, fast flash, organic flash slow, organic flash fast and eco flash) which can be easily adjusted to any situation that you may be cycling in. The new longer push button helps to prevent accidental activation. The tool-less attachment can be fitted to handlebars and frames of 22-32mm diameter without any hassle. Complete with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery and an integrated USB plug that are both waterproof, ensuring they do not get damaged if exposed to wet weather.
Knog Blinder 4 LED Rear Light - Standard Features and Benefits
- Lenses are optimally designed to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely light up you and the path ahead
- 100% waterproof against all-weather elements - IP66 tested
- Material: UV resistant silicone, polycarbonate housing, lens, hard-anodised aluminium fascia and stainless steel MIM latch
- Dimensions 42 x 42 x 62mm
- Weight: 39g
- The following tests have taken place on the Blinder 4 to shows its durability: Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Comes with a storage mode to provide a longer life for your light. This should be done every 3 months when not in use
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket