Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Pannier
The Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Pannier has plenty of storage for all your riding essentials. It comes with side panniers and can be used for light mountain touring, road touring and commuting as well as everyday errands. Designed for convenience, it has handy expandable storage sections. With foam padding, a water resistant construction and insulation to keep belongings safe and sound, you can rely on this bag for almost all your cycling jaunts.
Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Pannier Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Weight: 1160g
- Dimensions: 43.5 x 24 x 21.5/31cm
- Capacity: 22.6.litres/ 1220ci
- Features a safety light clip and has a 3M reflective strip for extra safety
- Has a built in carrying handle plus a detachable shoulder strap
- Has a large capacity expandable main compartment that has two large side panniers and also a top compartment
- Has foam walls for padding and insulation which can be used as a cooler bag or camera bag and an insulated water bottle holder on the back of the bag
- 420 denier nylon for reliable weather resistance
- Elastic top bungees
Capacity: 22.6 Litres Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 36 x 25 x 21.5/29 cm Material: Polyester Type: Panniers Weight: 1160g
Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Pannier
Cat code: 572513
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 6pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery Monday to Friday
Order by 6pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
3 FOR 2
3 for 2 on Cycle Accessories, Parts & Clothing*
Mix & match and get the cheapest item free
*Discount applied in basket. Excludes cycling technology & bike racks. Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners.
ReviewsTopeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Pannier 4 4As always 'Horses for Courses' - It does what it was created for. This is currently the largest Trunk Bag in the series. It is ideal for frequent tool-less use and subsequent removal. The Top Compartment is plenty large enough to house spare Folding Tyre and Inner Tube(s), Tools, Puncture Repair Kit, Hat, Gloves, Phone, Snacks, etc. The Panniers are large enough for a moderate Shopping spree, bearing in mind that you can probably load more than enough to overload a Beam Rack? They may not have sufficient capacity for Touring, except of extremely light nature. Unfolding the Panniers and stowing them away is very quick and simple. When 'stowed' the package is very streamlined with external pockets for items needed en route. This does what I purchased it for: Providing an excellent 'day box' Providing increased capacity on an occasional basis. A light Coloured Top Compartment Interior would help when frantically looking for an urgently needed item that you know was packed. 06 October 2014fit for purpose my only issue with this bag system is , the lack of compatability between the RX and MTX . The bag is well made and ideal for the long journey it has recently started (1000 miles). 08 July 2013Lovely bag but one niggle... Great bag and well made. However, as mentioned by other reviewer, with nothing in the bag it rattles on the rack over every bump. My rack is silver and it rattles badly on this. My friend's rack is black and it doesn't rattle on his so very strange! Thicker paint build up on the black rack maybe creating a snug fit?? Who knows. Still does the trick but noisy... 02 July 2013Add a New Rattle to your Bike Brand new on a brand new MTX rack it rattles loudly over every bump however small, it's only quiet when riding on very smooth tarmac. The bag itself seems well made but the slide on fitting and the track on the rack are not sufficiently matched very disappointing indeed. I would have been better off not buying the MTX rack and getting the strap on bag, but then that wouldn't have the slide on slide off fitting which attracted me to this system. 26 June 20131-4 of 4
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase