Sigma PC2510 Heart Rate Monitor
Sigma PC2510 Heart Rate Monitor Product Description
The Sigma PC2510 Heart Rate Monitor provides the functionality and technological capacity to give users an in-depth understanding of daily performance. The PC2510 is the perfect training partner, efficiently monitoring heart rate during exercise to ensure maximum results. To fully evaluate whether or not a cyclist is achieving full potential there are 6 time functions, with memory storage for each training session. Each recording is ECG accurate, and the device is digitally coded for precision.
Sigma PC2510 Heart Rate Monitor Features and Benefits
- ECG-accurate for precise recordings
- Calculates the average and maximum heart rate for monitoring
- Digitally coded with a wireless transmission for contemporary usage
- 6 time functions, including a stopwatch ensures comprehensive training data
- Training mode with 1 adjustable heart rate zone
- Memory storage for 1 training session
- Watertight down to 30m for low maintenance and durability
- On/Off battery compartment door for simplicity
- Back light for use in the dark
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*discount applied in basket