Tacx Fortius I-Magic RLV Climbs Collection IV, France - Virtual Training Software
Tacx Fortius I-Magic RLV Climbs Collection IV, France - Virtual Training Software Product Description
The Tacx Fortius I-Magic RLV Climbs Collection IV, France - Virtual Training Software features 4 individual climbs that offer an exceptional view of the Pyrenees and their difficult terrain, without the need to be there. You're able to experience everything these routes require from the comfort of your indoor training facility.
Tacx Fortius I-Magic RLV Climbs Collection IV, France - Virtual Training Software Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Tacx VR trainers, i- genius multiplayer, i-vortex, i-flow, i-genius, i-magic, Fortius, Fortius multiplayer and ergotrainers such as Bushido, Vortex and Flow which has to be linked to an upgrade PC
- You're able to discover the staggering scenery of the Pyrenees which offers some of the most difficult and challenging climbs within the cycling circuit
- This software is used with Tacx trainer software versions from 3.5 to 2.07 and it is not suitable for the Fortius software version 2.04
- A realistic and intriguing product which will no doubt provide you with extra motivation to cycle as you explore the attractive route this software offers
- Offers 4 different climbs: The Cod de la Core (1395 metres), the Col de Portet d?Aspet (1069 metres) who played important roles within the 2011 tour de France, as well as the Col de Menté (1349 metres) and the Port de Pailhères offer the challenging courses
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive discount applied in basket