Tacx i-Genius VR Trainer Product Description
The Tacx i-Genius VR Trainer comes complete with Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced, allowing the dedicated cyclist to experience ultimate virtual reality training sessions in front of their PC. Whilst displaying the race on the monitor, the Trainer provides true to life signals which are transmitted to the bike. Featuring a wireless motor brake with a computer driven freewheel, the virtual hills, terrain and mountains become outstandingly realistic for high impact, high performance cycling. The i-Genius also incorporates the intelligent PowerBack system which efficiently converts heat generated in the brake into electricity which is then fed back into the power grid producing extended power. Although the brake, VR interface and PC are wireless, the trainer must be plugged into an electrical point.
Tacx i-Genius VR Trainer Features and Benefits
- Provides the ultimate virtual reality training programme for dedicated competitive cyclists. li>
- Comes complete with Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced.
- i-Genius includes a wireless motor brake and a computer driven freewheel generating high power at low speeds.
- LED lights in the brake indicate cycling speed and power output.
- Communication between brake, VR interface and PC is wireless.
- The trainer must be plugged into an electrical point.
- The Trainer:
- Includes Skyliner front wheel support
- Interface on handlebar (ANT+)
- Wireless communication between brake system, interface and PC (ANT+ dongle)
- Cadence and balance measurement without sensors
- Tacx Trainer Software 4, Advanced:
- Very advanced software with unlimited possibilities
- 4 computer animated Virtual Reality terrains
- 2 criterium races and velodrome with Gameplay against virtual opponents
- Catalyst training programs with 3D display
- Motor Brake:
- Integrated brake system
- With downhill drive
- Maximum resistance 1500 Watt
- Realistic simulation of outdoor cycling through computer driven flywheel
- High power output at low cycling speed
- PowerBack feeds electricity back into the power grid
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive discount applied in basket