Topeak Aero Wedge Saddle Bag - With Strap
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Aero Wedge Saddle Bag - With Strap
Intervening prices may have been charged
Spend and save on
Spend £50 save £10
Spend £100 save £20
Discount applied in basket
Excludes Cycle Technology, Turbo Trainers, Bike Racks & approved partners
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Aero Wedge Bag - With StrapThe Topeak Aero Wedge Bag is big enough to fit all your essentials. Tools, nosh, wallet, purse and phone can all be put in and kept securely out the way under the saddle. Plus even when it’s in place, it’s easy to access all your stuff without any fuss thanks to the quick release mounting system.
Topeak Aero Wedge Bag - With Strap Extra Info
- Made with 1000 Denier Teflon coated fabric
- Expanding design for extra capacity on medium and large models
- Built in pump holder on medium and large models
- Tail light strap included and a 3M Scotchlite reflective safety strip
Adjustable Straps: Nylon Straps/Buckle Capacity: 3-9 Litres Material: 1000 Denier Teflon Coated Fabric Weight: 165g Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 23 x 13 x 14 cm
Topeak Aero Wedge Saddle Bag - With Strap is rated out of 5 by 53.Rated 5 out of 5 by coolkat from Great quality saddle bag! Nothing to complain! I definitely recommend this oneDate published: 2017-08-15Rated 4 out of 5 by mikethebike007 from Medium saddle back Arrived for pick up sooner than expected and store phoned to tell me. Also very good price. With expanding facility can get 2 inner tubes and tools in thereDate published: 2017-07-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from At sale price very good value Needed a pack that would fit between saddle and mud guard but still take couple of tubes and some tools. This does the job well. The rear light strap is good feature that I always look for on saddle pack. Stays in place well when out and about .Looks well made only time will tell.Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Graham09354 from Handy attachment I would have given 5 stars, but Halfords advert stated it was larger than it was, the second time now their advertising was misleading!Date published: 2017-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by HairySpice from Good quality, easily attached saddlebag. Value for money. Zips, straps and materials are of good quality and easy to use. Rear light attachment point and stretchy straps to hold a small pump are very useful. Large version holds tools, tube, phone, keys and half a litre of water. In summary, a decent quality and well-designed bag for not much money.Date published: 2017-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by fudgeroy123 from good size this saddle bag is the best size to get .it holds a new tube gas canister and inflator three tyre levers and a few odds and ends . ordered on line the staff on the team vally rang when it came in . great product great service what more do you wantDate published: 2017-06-02Rated 5 out of 5 by J66P from great little toolbag quality is good, universal fit is spot on and sizing is perfect for carrying everything you need for a few hours out on the bike without worrying you have had to leave something behind. Bought in the sale with a good discount so can't fault Halfords for that.Date published: 2017-05-29Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveL6 from Nice bag Used on my road bike. Holds 1 inner tube, 2 tyre levers, 1 multitool, puncture outfit, small gas inflator with canister and managed to squeeze in this morning a small bike lock. Whats not to like!Date published: 2017-05-28
Next Day Delivery
FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase