Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle Bag
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle Bag
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle BagThe Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle Bag doesn’t need a rack for mounting, you can just pop it on your seat post and thanks to its large capacity, it can even fit your helmet inside.
Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle Bag Extra Info
- Divided main compartment and one weatherproofed zip pocket with 3M reflective strip
- Attaches with QR clamp (Fixer 7)
- QR clamp (Fixer 7) fits 25.4 to 34.9 mm diameter seatpost
- Comes with waterproof rain cover and Redlite clip
- Max load: 4.5 kg
- Size: 22.5 x 20 x 15.5 cm
- Capacity: 9.7 litres/590 ci
- Weight: 890 g
- 2 year guarantee
Capacity: 0-2 Litres Material: Fabric No. Pockets: 1 Weight: 890g Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 22.5 x 20 x 15.5 cm
Topeak Dynapack DX Saddle Bag is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 4 out of 5 by N330 from Good idea Good idea for carrying more than a seatpost bag can fit without going as far as using panniers. Easy to attach and detach, and to move to another bike. Quality seems good and it doesn't look too bad on the back of a bike. The plastic attachment will be the weak point but I've rigged up a support system with some S hooks and para cord that will hopefully overcome that. Overall, recommendedDate published: 2017-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Scooyterboy from Modern and sleek New style to the market place and surely a winner. Rides behind like it just done care. True it does take up a lot of seatpost so watch for that. Simple to remove when not needed, I have taped the clip in place so can remove the whole lot. Such a well thought out product. None of the fiddly tight zips or small space I have become used to with latest styles. Love it is not too strong...Date published: 2016-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Greavsey1 from As Big as you'll get and quality too This review is all the more relevant now that the bag has done 2 of us proud on a cycle trip London-Paris (accompanied by a pair of panniers). It's well made with a secure fitting that never budged. From my fairly extensive research 10L is as big as you'll get for a saddle / seatpost bag but unlike others that I nearly bought this one is far less compartmentalised so will carry larger things. It does have velcro fixed dividers if you want, splitting it into 3 sections. It also has a useful zipped section in the lid. We had the zips up and down loads but the test will come over time as it's usually the zips on products that go first. Easy to take off and we just used the frame handle to carry although you can unvelcro the bag from the frame if you wish. Fantastic product already earned it's keep.Date published: 2015-06-30Rated 3 out of 5 by jim1957 from nice bag but unsuitable for my bike Liked the bag and the system. However as I don't have a mass of seat post showing, (about a foot), the bag was too close to the underside of the saddle.This made opening the bag awkward as it does not sit far enough out on the bracket. Returned for a refund.Date published: 2014-11-17
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase