Topeak All Weather Tri-Bag
Quick and easy to attach to your bike, the Topeak All Weather Tri-Bag provides easy access to energy food and other small items when riding.
Topeak All Weather Tri-Bag Extra Info:
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Simple to attach with velcro strap.
- Positioned for minimum wind resistance.
- Internal compartments keep items separated.
- Ideal for cyclists who want to keep small items close to hand.
Adjustable Straps: Nylon Straps Capacity: 0 - 10 Litres Material: Fabric No. Pockets: 2 Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 14 x 4 x 10.2 cm
Topeak All Weather Tri-Bag
Cat code: 288480
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 6pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery Monday to Friday
Order by 6pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
- Low cost professional fitting available for all cycle accessories. Free professional cycle accessory fitting when you buy a bike from Halfords!
ReviewsTopeak All Weather Tri-Bag 23 23Eating on the go..... Long ride ahead? Get one of these, put your gels energy bars or just jelly babies in this and you are sure to find them without popping a shoulder trying to reach into your jersey pocket for some grub. Comes with a rain cover which is essential unless you want to catch rain as you ride. Will also take a smart phone and supplies so plenty of room without being too bulky. 10 July 2012Best Bag Use bike for commuting to work and occasional fitness runs. The bag is perfect size for carrying essential commuting kit ie spare inner tubes, tyre levers and multi-tool, and then for fitness jaunts can also fit in energy shots. 05 July 2012Perfect for jelly babies... I bought this on recommendation from a friend, and used recently on a 50m ride. It has ample capacity for en-route snacks meaning I didn't have to stop or slow down to refuel. Also space for a folded route card and mobile. As others have commented you can knock against it when out of the saddle, but this is a small price to pay in return for the availability of instant sugar gratification. 11 April 2012Good Value Well made useful bag, versatile and very easy to fit and use. 29 December 2011OK but it is small Not a bad bag for, say, a mobile phone. It is, however, quite small - it doesn't fit a medium set of keys, for example, and the velcro fastening of the outer rain cover piece is not particularly brilliant. 20 November 2011Good Value Tri Bag Good value bag. Can store mobile, keys, tyre levers, spare tube and gas canisters for the commute to work or swap out the mobile and keys for energy gels and bars for races. The compartments are good to keep things separate and the rain cover works well. The only slight niggle is the front strap is too long. Other than that it is a quality bag at a good price. 19 October 2011Useful for jelly babies on the move I bought this to do the 50 mile King of the Pennines ride in September 2011. It does the job; an entire bag of jelly babies fits in nicely. Perfect to eat stuff on the move without having to put anything in your back or saddlebag (harder to reach, IMHO). Only quibble is that unless you shut the velcro properly, it can rub on your left knee when you're out of the saddle, ruining your 3/4 lengths or whatever you're wearing, the velcro ruins the lycra. 16 September 2011Cheap but worth it Bought this product because I don't ride large distances (10-20 miles once a week) and wanted somewhere to keep my wallet & phone. The Tri-Bag is big enough for a medium sized wallet, a smartphone and a set of key. Not much more. Good waterproof cover in case of rain, however I've not had to use it yet so cannot review it's efficiency. Overall a handy, low cost bag for easy access to kit on the move. 01 May 2011
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase