Topeak Tourguide Handlebar Bike BagThe Topeak Tourguide Handlebar Bike Bag has plenty of pockets to keep all your belongings. It`s a really good size for fitting in everything you need when you`re out for the day. It also includes a raincover, a padded carry handle and a detachable shoulder strap so you can always have it by your side.
Topeak Tourguide Handlebar Bike Bag Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Quick release 2-piece handlebar bracket with a mounting device for cycle computer
- Clear map pocket and 3M reflective strip
- 1800/840 Denier fabric with Teflon coating
- Dimensions: 25.5 cm x 18 cm x 23 cm
- Capacity: 5 litres/305 cubic ins.
- Weight: 670g
- 2 year guarantee
Capacity: 0 - 10 Litres Material: Fabric No. Pockets: 1 Weight: 670g Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 25.5 cm x 18 cm x 23 cm
Topeak Tourguide Handlebar Bike Bag
Cat code: 288506
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
- Low cost professional fitting available for all cycle accessories. Free professional cycle accessory fitting when you buy a bike from Halfords!
ReviewsTopeak Tourguide Handlebar Bike Bag 9 9Really useful handlebar bag Like all the Topeak products I've come across, this handlebar bag is really well designed and manufactured. It fixes to the handlebars by a Nylon bracket which can be left in place when the bag's not being used. The bag itself is well constructed and contains multiple internal and external compartments for cards, money, phone, camera, food etc. The front of the bag has a loop for clipping a front light to and the top sports a handy clear map pocket. All-in-all, a really useful and well-made bag. 27 April 2011excellent product compact sturdy and easy to fit, especially the extra little bar to take cycle computers etc. 19 March 2011Quality Product Good product, nice fit but a little small. Came with old style fixing kit and no instructions, had to download to know what to do with the piece of wire but happy with it so far when been out and about. Does what i require of it 20 September 2010Doesn't fit my handle bars The bag is a great product with lots of storage but the handle bar fittings were too small for my road bike and too big for my mountain bike. I've managed to pad out the fittings for the mountain bike but attempts to secure the bag on the road bike result in the bag slipping down over time onto the front wheel 20 September 2010A Great Value Bar Bag I checked around all the usual cycle stores looking at bar bags and found the Topeak Tourguide bag to be the best in the price range. It has plenty of useful pockets and lots of storage, but for me, the document pocket was the clincher - something you don't find on many other bags. 13 September 2010Great Fab bag - holds my Digital SLR, phone, snack etc safely and without getting in the way. Comes off easily so that you can take into shops/pub etc. Would reccomend. 20 August 2010All rounder My sons and I wanted bags we could use on bike and off when we went to the local town, small items of shopping, and to carry keys, phone etc, it needed to be suitable to bring back a magazine and odd bits bought at the shops and be easy to carry with a sholder strap, also quickand simple to remove and attach. Out of 10 this scores 8, I am also pleased that the map holder is removable as I don't use a map and was stuck with one on a previous bag. 01 April 2010Easy to fit and lots of pockets. Everything you need from a bar bag, lots and lots of pockets and knick-knack holders, a nicely designed fold-out map pocket on top and even a computer bracket. To the front is a good sized reflective strip and a hanging loop for a light. The QR bracket is quite sturdy and very easy to fit. My only complaint is that instead of it being completely water-proof it comes with a separate rain cover - which covers the map holder. I don't like stopping in the rain every few minutes to get the map out! Otherwise it is an excellent touring bar bag. 19 July 2009
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase