WeeRide Deluxe Child Bike Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
WeeRide Deluxe Child Bike Seat
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
WeeRide Deluxe Child Bike Seat
The Deluxe Child Bike Seat keeps you and your child connected on any bike journey positioned on the frame between you and the handlebars. It also gives your child an interesting view up along with you instead of looking at your back. They'll feel cradled, safe and happy.
Duluxe Child Bike Seat Extra Info
- Unique centre mounted bike seat that attaches to nearly all bikes
- Instructions and tools included in pack
- 24 months guarantee
- Centre mounted bike seat fits to all bikes with 16" frame and over, men's and women's
- Attaches to your bike frame and not handlebars meaning the weight is in the centre giving great balance
- No impact on steering
- 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder harness and extra padded seat for comfort and security
- Detachable head rest for when child sleeps
- Suitable for children aged 1-4 years
- It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
- It will fit men's, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
- It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we don't recommend fitting to these bikes
- Fun and safe for both of you as your child is in front of you
- Foot rests and straps across the foot prevent little feet from dangling
- Integrated high sides and increased seat size ensure optimal child safety
- Features an added strap across the bottom of the seat for enhanced stability
- 2 movement thumb screw and buckle release add extra safety precautions
Additional InformationWeb exclusive items are sent direct from the supplier to your home. These items are only available on-line and are not featured in Halfords stores.
Fitting Bracket Included: No Material: Tough Plastic Recliner: No Type: Child Seats Weight: 4kg Seat Position: Front
WeeRide Deluxe Child Bike Seat is rated out of 5 by 19.Rated 5 out of 5 by LouLou11 from A great purchase Very happy with this product and would certainly recommend it. I bought it for my 2 year old so that we can still bike ride as a family. He is very happy in it! It is safe, easy to fit and good quality.Date published: 2011-08-31Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not a bad product but it feels like a trial version It's a good concept but it feels as though development is still in progress and they're a bit cobbled together. The stitching isn't particularly straight and there are some simple improvements which would make it a lot better.Date published: 2017-03-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Pink53 from Our grandson loves this seat! After a bit of difficulty deciding how to fit the supporting bar, the process was very straightforward. Having the child in front of you, between your arms, feels safer and more stable. Our grandson can see where we are going and we can talk to him easily. The padded extension piece provides somewhere for him to lean or even to rest his head if he's sleepy. We all love this seat! Also like the fact that we can it a second bar, making it easy to swap the seat to a second bike.Date published: 2016-09-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Samku from Good product Its a good product and fun for the child who is 2 and a half.Date published: 2015-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Forbythree from Great product My little daughter is a nosey parker and sitting behind on a bike wasn't an option so this was fabulous. It was easy to fit and comes off the bike if not needed quite easily. Being between your arms you feel like you are protecting them a bit. Only down side is if it's chilly they get it too so think we'll be fair weather cyclists which suits me!! ☀️Date published: 2015-05-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Ali650 from Weeride is just Brilliant We brought this for our daughter when she was 11 months old and it's perfect. I brought the deluxe as it has more padding at the sides and straps. It's easy to fit too. She absolutely loves it to bits. She likes to look around while we cycle along the canal and point at trees and stuff. I have used it about 6 tines so far and every time has been a pleasure. The only time she gets upset is when we get back home and have stop lol. We are going to have lots of fun times together. I fully recommended this seat.Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Powerflip from Great, but not delux. As a keen cyclist I wanted a product which allows me to take my 1yr son out. This product is fantastic for that. He feels engaged and in a position to communicate. The downside is the position you need to cycle in isn't the most natural, but a worthwhile compromise. The plastic feels a but flimsy but seems to hold out just watch out for your child stating to lean to one side whilst out for a ride as the seat stays flexed to one side.Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Bobcat7896 from Safe front deluxe i have found that riding with this seat is safe, controled and fun. Having my little one sat in front of me means I can keep an eye on her, talk, check temperature and ensure she isn't bouncing around too much, all whilst wearing the essential back pack (unlike all those rear position seats)! The only thing that I am unsure about is the straps, they are fiddly to adjust whilst the child is in the seat, the part the shoulder straps clip into are lower than the top of her legs, (pinched her with them already;(, and they do not stay on her shoulders as the thing that slides up to pull the straps together just slides back down again. Apart from the straps this seat is in my opinion the best way to ride with your little one. Almost tempted to unstrap her due to the close nature and stability. I'll also mention that the bar fits to the seatpost, so you can't adjust the height of your post with the child seat on, therefore you need it to be low enough that you can touch the floor sat down.Date published: 2015-04-06
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase