WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
The WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat gives better communication between adult and child. Positioned comfortably in front of you the whole bike ride an infant feels intimate, fun and secure.
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat Extra Info
- Unique centre mounted bike seat that attaches to nearly all bikes
- Instructions and tools included in pack
- 24 months guarantee
- Features an added strap across the bottom of the seat for enhanced stability
- 2 movement thumb screw and buckle release add extra safety precautions
- Centre mounted bike seat fits to all bikes with 16" frame and over, mens and womens
- Attaches to your bike frame and not handlebars meaning the weight is in the centre giving great balance
- No impact on steering
- 5 point safety harness and padded seat for comfort and security
- Detachable head rest for when your child sleeps
- Suitable for children aged 1-4 years
- Fun and safe for both of you as your child is in front of you
- Foot rests and straps across the foot prevent little feet from dangling
- Integrated high sides and increased seat size ensure optimal child safety
- It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
- It will fit mens, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
- It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we don't recommend fitting to these bikes
Additional InformationWeb exclusive items are sent direct from the supplier to your home. These items are only available on-line and are not featured in Halfords stores.
Fitting Bracket Included: Yes Material: Tough plastic Recliner: No Type: Child Seats
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 23 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by BigBaba Just bought it Great product very happy with it. Was using rear mounted seat before and the difference is incredible. Balance is really the main thing and makes riding with the kid much more enjoyable. He loved being in front too and I could see him smiling sometimes from this viewpoint. I was worried about the seat getting in the way of my legs as its in the middle of the bike but took for a 2 hour ride today and no problem at all. Definitely happy with purchase. 06 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by EththeBeef Great bike seat This was easy to put together and easy to use, both my son and myself love it and we have done both cross country and school runs with it so far. The price was good as we had a price match done and got it for £37.99. 10 October 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by scottiej the perfect childrens bike seat perfect for taking my son out for a cycle ride. Great safety features. 02 February 2014Rated 5 out of 5 by Focky666 Great product I have bought the bike seat for my 1 year old son. He really enjoy travelling in this seat. He can observe everything and he is close to his mum :) so he feels safe. I am happy with this purchase because I have better control when the child sits in the front of the bike. I highly recommend the product! 05 July 2013Rated 4 out of 5 by mamae good for my 10 months baby my baby like to get asleep and its better than rear seat, but her hands fly around my legs and I need to ride very slowly as english roads and footpatch are very bumpy, hole on hole, hate it, and I am affraid it will be too small for 2 years, also that small horizontal strip keeps strips together - what is that for? if for front then you dont put baby itno strips if for back that dont keep strips together anyway and they get down to the arms, plastic is quite soft 29 June 2013Rated 5 out of 5 by Bainsy2 Brilliant My 18 month baby boy is a big baby and he fits in this fine. He loves it. 16 June 2013Rated 1 out of 5 by Redson Tiny and awkward We bought this for our 2 year old on the basis it says up to age 4. What rubbish, no 4 year old would fit this sit. Not even a 3 year old and the 2 year old would only get until the next growth spurt. Also partner managed to scratch the paintwork of his Boardman Comp trying to attach it because its so awkward. My partners bike seemed to be a few millimetres out either end. I don't know bikes or how to describe it, but where the front column attaches to the swivelling part below the handlebars the column has to be a certain height so the seat can attach there. 15 June 2013Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great seat, great price The seat is great, the little one can be seen while he is secure in his seated position. He seems comfortable and I'm happier with it than I would be with a rear mounted seat that has an affect on the balance of the bike. 15 April 2013
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase