- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
WeeRide Safe Front Child Bike Seat
The WeeRide Safe Front Child Bike Seat is a centre mounted bike seat that's suitable for children aged 1-4 years. As it's a centre mounted seat it means all your child's weight is put centrally onto your bike and most importantly your child is safely within your arms. The high sides make for increased stability for your little one, with an added strap underneath the bar for that extra bit of security. This is a great way to allow you to keep enjoying cycling whilst still bringing your child along with you.
WeeRide Safe Front Child Bike Seat Extra Info
- Central mounted child bike seat
- Suitable for children aged 1-4 years
- Keeps your child up close allowing you to communicate whilst you ride
- Lets your child enjoy the view not just your back
- 5 point safety strap helps to keep your little one firmly in place
- Quick and easy to fit to your bike within 20 minutes
- Headrest to support your child when they are small
- Foot rests and straps across the foot prevent little feet from dangling
- Integrated high sides and increased seat size ensure optimal child safety
- Features an added strap across the bottom of the seat for enhanced stability
- 2 movement thumb screw and buckle release add extra safety precautions
- It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
- Suitable for most bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16" (except drop handle bars)
- It will fit mens, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
- It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we do not recommend fitting to these bikes
- Weight: 4kgs
Material: Tough plastic Recliner: No Type: Child Seats Weight: 4kg
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 38 reviewers.Rated 4 out of 5 by keel Good product. My 2 year old daughter loves this seat. Only problem is the buckle strap which comes up between her legs is ridiculously short. It's so short you can't move it out of the way when lifting child into seat and then when child is seated you need fingers like' ET' to rummage for strap and fit shoulder straps to it. 17 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Greju Fun The pickup service was excellent. The seat fits easily to our tandem bike and now there is more fun all round. Our 1 year old loves it and even goes off to sleep in it- at least we found out pretty quickly since she is little right beneath my chin. 15 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by COYO Very good Bought it for my grandson and he loves it, Would recommend it 13 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Vickie28 Super seat A brilliant seat which enables you to keep am eye on your little one and let's them have a rest if needed on the cushioned pad infront. 12 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by PGrm Son can't get enough We bought 2 - we have 21 month old twins. We had to return one because of an over-tight bar lengthening bolt but Halfords sorted it out really quickly. The twins love them. My son in particular. He wouldn't stop crying when the his "trial ride" was over and now if he sees the bike come out the garage but go back away without him getting a chance to go for a ride he cries again. He and his sister both have beaming smiles when we are out on the bikes. They chatter away, point at things try to peer down at the wheels and if they get tired, they lean on the headrest. We had also bought them balance bikes which they were not interested in at all until after they had been out for rides on the big bikes so I think these seats have helped them catch the cycling bug. 09 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Sebastian123456890 Fantastic but a couple of negatives Brilliant and highly recommended, my 2 and a half years old little girl loves the seat. Facing forward is a brilliant design and she sits inbetween my arms which gives her a sense of safety and allows me to talk to her with ease. It fits my specialised bike, I took the plastic spacers off the seat shaft attachment and that works so much better. The negatives, the bolt that holds the seat to the bike attachment, It's a raised plastic nut that sits just in between her legs so whenever we go over a bump it hurts my little girl In a very sensitive spot as she bangs against it. I'm lost as to why it needs to be raised? I've made a little cushion for her to sit on and that's sorted it, I have also contacted weeride but as yet to no avail (it's been a 8 days) this feature makes it so easy to take on and off the bike but if it was flush either the seat it would be so much better. Another negative, it makes your peddling motion a bit different as you'll bang your knees if you peddle as normal. All in all it's great but has some strange design ideas, the delux version looks like it's a better padded seat so I'd probably go for that if I was buying again, it is more expensive tho! Git this one for £65 so it's a bargain really 08 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Larkie08 Great product Our 1 year old seems really comfy on this seat and loves being able to see ahead. 31 July 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by DANTHEMAN129 Great fun Great fun for a day out with the little one. Safe and secure plus can see everything not like the ones on the back. 17 July 2016
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase