- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
ADIE 3/8" STABILISER EXTENDER BOLTSThese Adie 3/8" Stabiliser Extender Bolts will let you fit stabilisers to a bike with 3/8" axles, and will get your mini cyslist zooming around in no time at all. They grow up so fast!
ADIE 3/8" STABILISER EXTENDER BOLTS EXTRA INFO
- Suitable for cycles with 3/8" axles
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by DaddyC0OL Simple solution to a tricky problem! Daughter's bike was delivered with no stabilisers fitted, despite being advertised with them (not Halfords, I hasten to add!). Pretty quickly it became obvious that there wasn't room on the thread of the rear axle to fit the bolts that the stabilisers needed to be secure. Faced with a) returning the bike to the online shop and disappointing a 4 year-old, b) replacing the entire rear axle, with all the fiddly bearings, etc, or c), trying these out. Went for c, obviously! These were fitted easily and worked a treat. Remove old bolts, replace with these, add stabilisers, put old bolts back on the end. Job done, minimum fuss. Check you're buying the right size though, as axles (and consequently these bolts) come in two thicknesses. Make sure they're tight enough, but not so tight they strip the thread. Short version = Recommended. 29 September 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by PaulMcM83 Eaxctly what I needed Perfect for allowing me to put stabilisers on my son's 20" wheels. Though with these extenders it leaves it so the support bars do not sit right on the back wheel bars so I jus put the stabilisers on without these bars. 13 January 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Does the job! Product does exactly what it is suppose to and worked well with bike. Easy to fit and got at good price so all good. 08 July 2013Rated 4 out of 5 by hinterglem Make sure you get the right size! These extenders did the job very well, enabling me to fit stabilisers on my daughter's bike. There are 2 things to be aware of though: 1) no washers are supplied - in my case, washers were essential so I had to go out and by some separately. 2) there are 2 different sizes, but the packets look the same, and you can't tell by looking at the product so make sure you check the label and get the right one (a 3/8 wheel nut will not fit on a 10mm extender). 02 June 20111-4 of 4
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase