EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers
The EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers fit most kids bikes with 12-16" wheels and are equipped with some genius safety systems. Your child can keep a constant balance over bumps and ridges with the suspension and the shock absorbers will make the journey a little smoother so the focus stays on the learning.
EZ Training Stabilisers Extra Info
- Fits most cycles 12" (305mm) to 16" (406mm)
- Designed specifically to develop a childs confidence and sense of balance rapidly during their learning phase
- Improved stability
- For increased safety the rear wheel remains in continual contact with the ground, even on uneven surfaces
- Absorbs shocks for a more comfortable ride
- No adjustments necessary after installation
- Easy installation
- Not suitable for use with axle extension bolts
- Only suitable for for bikes with horizontal (rear facing) dropouts
Halfords offer a wide range of Bike Accessories and Bikes at competitive prices!
EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers is rated out of 5 by 28.Rated 5 out of 5 by Nowobblehere from Superb I bought these for my daughters bike, simple to fit, and really supportive. I was a little worried they would be floppy and allow the bike to lean too much, but they are superb.Date published: 2017-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by ZhorzH from Very good to learn for ride. Very good wheels on springs . It will learn your child to have a good balance on bicycle. Not hard to fit.Date published: 2016-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Johniboy73 from Lets wait and see Easy to fit and so far, so good. Will have to wait and see they seem to be any quicker to get my son to riding without them. But on paper they look a great idea.Date published: 2016-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by GGD1 from EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers This suspension stabiliser design is brilliant, the flexible suspension gives a more stable ride and gives a child confidence especially on bumpy roads.Date published: 2015-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim191917 from Simple but effective. I bought this product over the basic options as it looked smart and cool. It is a clever design but my boy had never been on a bike before and these are very wobbly due to the cool suspension. Over time though he will get use to that and hopefully it should teach h better balance much quicker. Thanks and bye.Date published: 2015-08-17Rated 3 out of 5 by Robodad from Quality product but did not fit I really liked the idea of the suspension stabilisers for my boys bike. The product is high quality materials and well made. However, because the L shaped stabiliser bar must fit under the axle nut, there was insufficient length in the axle to accomodate them, so unfortunately will be returning them. Extension bolts I bought also did not resolve the problem. Check the axle length before you buy.Date published: 2015-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by 11am from Effective and adaptable product Unlike the majority of other stabilisers for sale, these actually are spring loaded so bend slightly when the bike is leaning. The advantage, other than stated by the product itself, is that the child doesn't learn to rely on them too much while learning to ride and gain balance. In fact, I didn't have to buy these as my 5 year old already had enough balance to ride properly. But with the help of these, he managed to ride unaided within 30mins! They are also very adjustable, height and angle so that you can adjust them perfectly as you like. Most other stabilisers I have seen are rigid and fixed and can't be altered at all. These can be used on any bike and adjusted to work with that bike perfectly. I tried to raise the stabiliser a bit at a time in order to trick my son into learning quicker - this wouldn't have been possible with a fixed/rigid bracket as seen on most other stabilisers. The springs could be a bit stronger, as the bike will lean and fall if your child overly relies on the them while turning or going up a slope (on one side). Recommended.Date published: 2015-05-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Cojic from Learning to ride safely A good system to help a young child to learn to ride. The fixing method was a bit awkward on a small bike and we had to fiddle a bit to get the clip to fit, but overall a good product.Date published: 2015-04-29
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase