Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side Lights
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side Lights
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side LightsThe Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side Lights is specifically designed to protect riders from being hit from the side, making it perfect for use on roundabouts. A bright Amber light shines from the side of your bike, attached to the frame using a simple yet safe mount, alerting passing motorists of your presence.
Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side Lights Extra Info
- World’s first bespoke amber side lighting
- USB rechargeable
- 4 different modes
- Wide and magnified beam
- Quick release bracket included
- Dimensions - 76mm (L) x 35mm (W)
- Weighs just 75gm
- Run time from 6 to 20 hours
Power Source: USB Rechargeable Battery Run Time By Mode: Up to 20 hours Water Resistant: Yes Weight: 100g User Type: To Be Seen USB Rechargeable: Yes
Brightside Bike Lights - Amber Side Lights is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by 4ChordsNoNet from A novel idea You need lights on a bike to see and be seen. Most people think about being seen from behind or lighting up the road in front and seeing where you are going. No one really thinks about being seen from the side and this is where Brightside have come up with this rather novel idea. Mounted on the frame, I put mine just in front of the headstock, it enables car drivers to see you crossing their path from left to right and vice versa. The lights are bright enough to be seen, but not too bright to dazzle you. There are a number of lighting modes, I chose the double flash. I can get just over 15 hours use from a full charge, which gives me six days commuting. Charged via a USB cable so I can plug it into my PC when I get to work if it runs out. The on/off button glows green when fully charged, amber when running down and red to indicate it's time to plug it in. I have more than one bike and I bought an extra clip so that I could just swap the light from bike to bike as needed.Date published: 2016-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Brightside lights I have the Brightside and the helmet-mounted Topside, which currently isn't available from Halfords. Both are really impressive and you can't fail to be seen. I cycle to work every day and had a potentially devastating accident earlier in the year when a car ran into me as I was crossing a roundabout. I'm pretty sure that it would have been prevented if I'd had the Brightside. Definitely worth the money.Date published: 2016-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Zak1967 from Clever Logic Really clever idea that makes you feel so much safer from all angles, :)Date published: 2016-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by RachEB from a must have light! Fantastic light, a must have for anyone cyling now the nights are drawing in.Date published: 2016-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Hertfordosteopath from Good idea Nice light. Nice and bright. Easy to work and rechargeable. Goes on the handlebar stem and shines a wide beam. Good colour idea tooDate published: 2016-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Alicrunch from What a great idea! I can't believe this hasn't been done before! I commute to work all year on my bike and after being hit twice on the same roundabout, the Brightside light is keeping me more visible from the sides. Easy to mount and a good battery life. Generally really pleased.Date published: 2016-09-06
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase