- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Lezyne Micro Drive Bike Light SetThe Lezyne Micro Drive Bike Light Set includes the Lezyne Micro Drive 400XL Front Light and the Lezyne Micro Drive Rear Light for top notch nighttime visibility. The front light has the capability of putting out a massive 400 lumens of light, whilst the rear light provides a high-visibility 70-lumen Daytime Flash mode. Both lights have lightweight yet tough bodies with designs that allows for 180 degrees of visibility for top notch safety. Waterproof, rechargeable via USB, and with eleven modes on the front light and seven on the rear, these lights are at the top of their game.
Lezyne Micro Drive Bike Light Set Extra Info
- Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator
- Charges via USB
- 2 year warranty
- New ‘Femto’ mode gives exceptionally long run time with low lumens
- Eight modes: Overdrive (400lm), Blast (300lm), Enduro (150lm), Economy (75lm) and Femto (15lm) solid modes, three flash modes (75lm)
- Run time: 1hr - 25hr depending on mode.
- Seven modes: Blast (30lm) and Economy (5lm) and five flash modes (30lm – 70lm)
- Burn times: 3:15hr - 24hr depending on mode
Power Source: USB Run Time: Up to 25 hours depending on mode Water Resistant: Yes Flashing Mode: Yes
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 21 reviewers.Rated 4 out of 5 by Cyclesquirrel Blinding! Bought these lights just as they were being replaced by a newer model with slightly more power and hence they were virtually half price. Both units are neat and very bright. The instructions tell you not to look directly at the lights. Heed the instructions!! Charging is simple and charge times stated seem realistic. 20 October 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by JMO66 Bright cycle lights for winter (and great all year round) Purchased for my son who does an early morning paper round every day. I realised his current lights were not strong enough to ensure he was easily seen on the road as the mornings are getting darker. Product is very bright and the brightness is adjustable which is great for when we head back into spring/summer. Can easily be removed from the bike and recharged using USB connection. Can be carried in your pocket if you need to leave your bike in public for any length of time. Full price is a bit pricey, but I picked the front and rear set up at a Halford's discounted price - I could not find better value on the internet. Great product which I recommend. 15 October 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Wayne25 Great lights Great lights for the dark mornings. Great price got them on offer. Easy to charge 07 October 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by NigelASM Lights for my bike! Having just purchased my first bike in 25 years as part of a Bike2Work scheme I wanted a set of lights that would enable me to feel safe riding to work during the winter. These lights may seem expensive but the quality appears superb and the light output is awesome! Nobody could say they did not see you. Even in daylight having the front and rear light on flash mode makes you so much more visible during daylight riding. And being able to recharge them through a USB connection is brilliant. I would highly recommend this light set. 20 September 2016Rated 3 out of 5 by clairegreenfield bike lights took these home and charged them via usb plug took a while to charge like over night. nice and easy to fit very bright back light for the early dark mornings when i need them and also the front light is bright hope i ididnt scare too many car drivers today. will reveiw again in 6 months after winter has been and gone 16 September 2016Rated 1 out of 5 by dentally decent set of lights with major drawback nice and bright but the back light fell out of casing when I went over a bumpy road! 15 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Gingerjedi Awesome lights Fantastic,super bright cycle lights they do what they where designed for 13 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by mtbboz Useful pair of lights I have the larger version of this light and use both on night mtb trails, useful on its own although not as much scatter as the next version up, plenty bright for road use and the charge lasts well. has many settings to suit how long you want it to last. For my use I have it in the brightest race mode and lasted two rides before warning it needed charging. very highly recommended 09 August 2016
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase