- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Abus Granit Lock 1000/80The Abus Granit Lock is a popular choice in high crime areas. Every area of its construction is specifically hardened so it’s resistant to virtually all forms of attack and the lock’s Abus Plus key mechanism has over 250,000 genuine key combinations.
Abus Granit Bike Lock Extra Info
- Popular choice in high crime areas
- Hardened, resilient construction
- Robust yet flexible
- Over 250,000 genuine key combinations
- Can be carried on a pannier rack for easy transportation
- Sold Secure Rating: Silver
Please be advised, all bike locks are a deterrent to thieves, they cannot guarantee the security of your bike as all locks can be beaten by a commited thief. Please follow the security tips advice available here
Locking Mechanism: Key Reach: 0-100 cm Sold Secure Rating: Silver Type: Cable Locks
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 4 out of 5 by GMTS Seems a tough bike lock This is quite a weighty and solid lock. I bought it to secure one of my bikes to a locking wall bike rack I had installed in my garage and the 80cm was just long enough to feed it through the frame and the bike rack. I would suggest you make sure the length is right for you, because you will find that due to the locks solidity it is not flexible enough to change it's shape from round to say oval. Realistically how good it is can only be determined if some thieving individual tries to remove it, but I do feel my bike is secured sufficiently unless someone has an angle grinder to cut through it. Due to the weight I would not be carrying this lock around with me, unless I had no choice but to secure it in a public place for a period of time. I was also very pleased with the price I paid at Halfords, it was the most competetive I found online and ordered it in to my local store and collected it. Excellent. 17 December 20131-1 of 1
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase