Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Bike Lock with 4 Foot Kryptoflex Cable
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Bike Lock with 4 Foot Kryptoflex CableHey! Yeah, you over there with the bolt cutters! The Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Bike Lock with 4 Foot Kryptoflex Cable is guarding this bike so you may as well not bother trying.
Yep this lock is basically shouting out to potential crooks that they don`t have a chance, as it`s got both a steel shackle and a braided steel cable.
Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Bike Lock with 4 Foot Kryptoflex Cable Extra Info
- High security, pick-safe disc-style cylinder with patented Bent Foot shackle
- Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder
- Includes patented EZ Mount bracket transportation system
- Anti-rattle bumpers keeps the shackle tight and secure against the crossbar and reduces noise
- Protective and weatherproof vinyl coating and rotating cylinder dustcover
- Centre keyway defends against leverage attacks
- Comes with 3 stainless steel keys - one lighted with high intensity LED bulb and replaceable battery
- Complete with Key Safe Program - lifetime key registration and replacement
- U-lock dimensions: 83 mm x 178 mm (3.25 inch x 7 inch)
- Weight: 1.43 kg (3.15 lbs)
Please be advised, all bike locks are a deterrent to thieves, they cannot guarantee the security of your bike as all locks can be beaten by a commited thief. Please follow the security tips advice available here
Length: 178mm Locking Mechanism: Key Sold Secure Rating: Silver Type: D Locks Security: 7/10 Security Rating: High Security
Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Bike Lock with 4 Foot Kryptoflex Cable is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Spot on Exactly what I was looking for. Sturdy lock with cable which I use for looping around the kid's bikes. Haven't decided how to attach to the frame yet - still in pannier. Heavy but solid.Date published: 2017-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Taffyrider from Sturdy A strong but quite a heavy lock, although i do find that reassuring.Date published: 2017-02-17Rated 1 out of 5 by PhillyE from Not worth the box it comes in DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Awful quality, waste of time and money. The bracket broke straight away and was jammed onto the lock itself, with an inch and a half screw poking out of it rendering the lock unusable. And this supposed 'brand new' lock came with an LED light key with two mouldy and leaking batteries inside of it. PatheticDate published: 2016-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Smith134 from Great lock buy one Great lock ,great price ,halfords at Mansfield great service. One negative slight noise when riding buy 1/2 inch rubber washers makes it silentDate published: 2015-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Jo1234 from Great lock Very pleased with lock and cable. Extra bonus that if your bike is stolen via them breaking the lock or cable then they will insure your bike up to £900.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 1 out of 5 by absmckenzie from The lock sticks! This lock was a problem from day one! I always looked like I was breaking into my own lock. I finally returned it to Halford who allowed me to replace it with a Albus lock (loads better) The lock was rubbish but the customer service at Halfords was amazing.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by AJ541 from Really good lock I'm really pleased with this lock; it's really secure and easy to use. I was a bit worried about the weight but it's actually not particularly heavy. It comes with a few extra keys which is great, and the main one has a small LED which is useful if unlocking in a dark place. I haven't tried the bike mount yet as I just take it in a backpack, but it's a nice touch that it comes with one. Really good lock and good price for it.Date published: 2015-06-10Rated 4 out of 5 by lanky1996 from Good price for a good lock. i have really liked this lock after using it for around 3 weeks now. The lock feels solid as does the cable (which surprised me). You can fit the lock to the bike frame only, I have yet to be able to lock a wheel up and the frame but I use two d-locks anyway. The frame bracket is very useful (installation took a little while) but is very irritating with the rattling noises it makes. Sounds like something is broken on the bike :p the key seems hit and miss though. It's hard to get the lock to turn when I have inserted the key. I think the best way around this is to insert the key fully before turning. I would recommend this lock in medium crime areas (I have felt comfortable leaving my bike for 4+ hours in the city).Date published: 2015-04-28
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase