Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Ultra 8050The Ultra 8050 is a Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner with a 2.5 litre tank and is perfect for use within a bike repair shop for cleaning chains, dérailleurs, cables, brake pads, bearings, gears, small metal parts etc. - anything that needs careful cleaning or has hard to get to places, the Ultra 8050 is ideal.
How do they work?
An ultrasonic cleaner is all about effortless professional cleaning and uses high frequency sound waves to agitate water, creating millions of tiny microscopic bubbles. These bubbles, virtually invisible to the eye, burst when in contact with an object and dislodge the debris adhering to the surfaces of anything in the water, such as metals, plastics, glass, rubber, and ceramics. This action penetrates the smallest cracks, holes and recesses and thoroughly removes all traces of dirt, grime or debris tightly adhering or embedded onto solid surfaces.
For best results, warm tap water is used in the ultrasonic cleaner, typically 45°C - 50°C, with the optional addition of washing-up liquid or our own recommended metal cleaner SeaClean2 or degreaser Ultra FX, depending on the type of contamination and the item to be cleaned. Contaminants can include dust, dirt, oil, grime, grease, polishing compounds, rust, carbon deposits etc.
Ultra 8050 Extra Info
- Stainless steel 2500ml tank
- Tank Dimension: 24.5 x 15.0 x 7.6 cm
- Longest item that can fit inside the tank is 26.0 cm
- Industrial grade ultrasonic transducer - Provides uniform distribution of ultrasonic waves, enhancing cleaning
- Built-in heater - 5 program digital heater function, 65°C temperature limited* (*Actual fluid temperature will increase by an additional 10-15°C through use of ultrasonics and agitation of water).
- Colour LED clear display with 5-program digital timer with auto shut-off
- Overheat Protector - Built in overheating safety protection
- Moisture-proofed PCB - Offers dependable use in multiple working environments
- Independent power switch and detachable power cord
- Professional grade plastics/toughened resins, ideal for bench & workshop users
- Unit Size: 29 x 22.3 x 18.5 cm
- Net Weight: 2.5 kg
- Gross Weight: 3.2 kg
- Warranty: 18 months
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase