Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump
20% off parts, accessories & clothing*
*Excludes Cycle Tech and Bike Racks
*Excludes Approved Partners
How can I get it?
Free Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike PumpThe Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump is simply brilliant. The pump has a twinhead connector design that switches between Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves without having to switch washers. It also boasts a stable, oversized barrel and up to 120 psi power. Get pumping, get riding!
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump Extra Info
- Wide, stable, engineering-grade composite base with a sturdy oversized steel barrel
- Easy to read gauge with pressure indicator dial (reads to 120psi)
- Simple dual pump TwinHead design is compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves - no switching of washers
- Padded elastomer grip for a comfortable and enhanced hold and efficient pumping
- Airtight seal thanks to composite thumb lock lever
- Dunlop valve adaptor and ball and air bladder needles
- 24 month guarantee
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by daiwa7ht great its so good i use it on my car as well, and it was delivered so fast 28 March 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by john010 Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump Effortless action, works a treat and would recommend this pump to anyone looking to upgrade to a floor pump. 04 February 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Minimandan9 Great quality pump this pump feel really strong and solid, my son bought a racing bike which requires a very high pressure in the tyres, this was more than capable! 23 August 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by Martelli65 No looking back Great for bikes (and cars I've found), wish I'd bought one years ago. 10 August 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by Maxxxx Does what it says on the tin Cheaper to buy on line than in the shop. Great quality pump without the requirement for an adaptor for use with the two types of tire valve. Built in twin head so you will not lose the right adaptor. Good gauge that is correct and angled so it can be easily read when using the pump. 04 August 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by Appy1976 Does the job. First ever bike floor pump I've bought so nothing to compare it against. However the good reviews I previously read made me decide on it. Having used it a couple of times I've encountered no problems and can put my 65 psi in with ease. I bought the pump while it was on offer so the price was great value compared to others on the market 18 July 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by Nobby67 Excellent value I bought this floor pump to use on my new mountain bike with high tyre pressures and it is brilliant,so easy to connect and pumps up the tyres quickly. 29 April 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by PTH21 Worth the effort and cost. After reading reviews of similar type pumps I opted for this one based on the max. pressure needed in my bike tyres (plus other household uses as it comes with dual adapters). The pump is sturdy and easy to use but came with no instructions (a quick view on YT showed what you need to do to attach it etc) My tyres inflated easily enough and in no time at all. My bike tyres inflate to110 psi and once at 100 psi the pump was an effort to get there but as it was nr the max. of its capacity which, when you read other reviews, happens with other pumps when you 'top out' All in all I would recommend this pump 05 March 2015
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase