- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Joe Blow Sport II Bike PumpUsing the Top Joe Blow Sport II Bike Pump helps you get your tyre pressure bang-on with its thumb lock mechanism and the gauge in full clear view. With minimal effort and a comfortable grip your bike is pumped and ready to go.
Topeak Joe Blow Sport II Bike Pump Extra Info
- Solid steel barrel and hardened steel base construction
- Readable 160psi gauge
- Twin head hose for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Alloy thumb-lock lever offers an air tight seal
- Supplied with ball and air bladder connectors
- Padded elastomer grip improving comfort and grip
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 340 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Mnnn Just great I bought this product a week ago and I am loving it, as it is well- made and so easy to use. 25 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by ShaunJ6280 Ronsil Does what it says on the packaging. Solid piece of kit. Don't need to spend anymore than this. 23 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Gavin10879 The best pump I've ever used The pumpire itself I find really substantial for the price. It makes pumping tyres effortless. Fully recommend this pump to anyone wanting an easy life when it comes to pumping up your bike tyres. I can imagine using it to pump up my car tyres, is that good. Buy one, you won't be disappointed. 13 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Tedboy Top peak Joe Blow bike pump. A portable pump is fine for carrying but this pump kept in the garage provides excellent results for getting tyres up to a high pressure in a very short time. Used on the car as well and it is surprisingly good, easy to use and store. 09 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnEC2 Bike Pump Bought this to pump up the bike tyres to 60psi, too much for a hand pump and this makes life easy, it's also great for pumping up car tyres when necessary and at 4 in the morning won't disturb the neighbours like a 12v plug in noisy electric pump. Takes a bit longer though. Thoroughly recommended. 07 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Ease of use Once connected properly air goes in without too much effort. 25 July 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Robert60 Track pump I bought this Topeak Joe Blow Sport II Bike Pump on a recommendation from a friend, plus I felt my existing pump could be easier to use. I have not been disappointed because the Joe Blow is easy to use and has a quality feel. I like the valve head with its short travel locking lever, and the sliding pressure indicator is handy to gusts how much more pressure you need to add. 25 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveUU100 Makes light work of inflating. After struggling to exceed 100 psi with a cheap supermarket track pump I decided to invest in something decent that is fit for purpose. On collecting from local store the guy serving confirmed it was a great pump owning on himself. It's well built and easily continues up to to higher pressures needed for road bike tyres. Works great with the car too. Very pleased, and makes light work of the task in hand. Great price from Halfords. 16 July 2016
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase