Topeak Pocket Shock DXG Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Pocket Shock DXG
The Topeak Pocket Shock DXG Bike Pump easily fits into a jersey pocket, jacket or seat bag and is an extremely compact suspension fork and shock bike pump, with an anti-air loss shock valve. A great selection of compact bike pumps and accessories are available.
Topeak Pocket Shock DXG Extra Info
- The most compact suspension fork and shock bike pump
- Easily fits into jersey pocket or seat bag for your convenience when riding your bike
- Anti-air loss shock valve
- Inflates to 250psi with ease
- Equipped with pressure release button
- Short length maximises high pressure performance
- Butted aluminium barrel
- Locking pump handle
- Dimensions: 19.5cm x 2cm x 2cm
Additional InformationWeb exclusive items are sent direct from the supplier to your home. These items are only available on-line and are not featured in Halfords stores.
Topeak Pocket Shock DXG Pump is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by Ramsa from Good value Great product, set my suspension in minutes and excellent value.Date published: 2016-12-27Rated 4 out of 5 by RDex73 from Small pump This is a nice small sized pump with an accurate reading gage, the problem is it is quite hard to get a decent grip on the pump while using it, or maybe its just me and my big hands. Anyway pump does what it's supposed to do and does it well, it's losing a star due to the uncomfortable position I had to hold it in.Date published: 2016-08-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Bertie888 from Topeak pocket shock dxg pump Very nice bit of kit. Does exactly what it said on the tinDate published: 2016-06-29Rated 4 out of 5 by LimeSpesh2011 from good quality item Item is made from quality components and it has all the features you could need from a shock pump. The air release feature is very handy and although not cheap for what it is it seems like it will last many years so overall is well worth forking out ofr. Only downside seems to be the anti-loss air system seems a bit stiff but maybe that is because my pump is new and even if it stays this way it isn't like you will be using this everyday- i got it more to allow me to occasionally experiment with my pressures until i find the ideal pressures for me then i will leave it set that way and just check it in frequently from thenn on.Date published: 2012-07-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Xasty from Sturdy little pump at a good price First shock pump I bought. I bought this because it does not loose pressure when disconnecting the valve from the stem due to the built in non-return valve. You only hear the little amount of air in the flexible hose being lost, not from the shock. It took a bit of fiddling around to work out how to use the non-return valve but it is simple enough. The instructions are just basic illustrations and do not explain it very well. Apparently you can carry this pump if your pocket but I would not recomend it as it is too bulky for that purpose and fear of damage. The pump itself feels very nice and sturdy. I pumped up my rear shock to 180PSI with no bother at all. The carbon fibre backed pressure gauge looks nice but mine had a small scrach/knick on the glass. It doesnt retract from using the pump, but for something straight out of the packet it does not look very nice either. I did not check the pressure gauge reading for accuracy but the shock pressure and sag meter matched up nicely. Overall: Amazing pump with an excellent air loss feature, well built and at an amazing price.Date published: 2012-04-26
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase