Topeak Road Pocket Bike Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Road Pocket Bike Pump
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Pocket Rocket Bike PumpThe Topeak Pocket Rocket Bike Pump has been constructed from a tough aluminium body with an efficient and light pump
Topeak Pocket Rocket Extra Info
- Padded pump head
- Machine cut, sleek aluminium barrel
- Reversible Presta/Schrader connector
- Dimensions: 22.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm
- Weight: 115g
Maximum Inflation Pressure: 160psi Weight: 115g Valve Type: Schrader & Presta
Topeak Road Pocket Bike Pump is rated out of 5 by 26.Rated 5 out of 5 by GarethSkw from Topeak bike pump Good solid pump, saved me a bit of weight on the bike, which is always welcome when climbing the hills. Click and collect service is priceless (don't start charging), especially when some websites charge £2.99 for delivery.Date published: 2017-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Wobblyprop from Great pump Smashing little pump. I like the push-ons a lot better than the separate hose type pumps (which often drag out the valve inner). Have used on Presta and Schrader, no problems. Top marks eventually to Halfords - the pump I originally received was very obviously used plus had been put back together wrongly. Changed without fuss on return to store. Web price better.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 3 out of 5 by marley13 from pocket bike pump the bike pump is small enough to fit in my back pack. pity it doesn`t have a gauge.Date published: 2017-09-11Rated 5 out of 5 by cyclingsteve122 from Great little pump Ideal for carrying in back pocked or seat pack. Packs a good punch for its size.Date published: 2017-04-10Rated 4 out of 5 by Truth1969 from Works fine .... Bought the pump , tried it out and it appears to work fine . Only time will tell though I suppose but at a price of £9 (with British Cycling discount) it has to be worth a puntDate published: 2017-03-21Rated 5 out of 5 by SSG13 from Super Value Wanted an easy to use pump to replace another model which had broken. This is simple to use and works superbly. Fantastic product & great value for money - highly recommend.Date published: 2016-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Valley12 from Great little pump Very good quality pump,nice and light and easy to use.Date published: 2016-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Wazer32 from Great little pump at a great price I bought this pump after the one I had failed. I was looking for a pump that would be good for all my bikes and this one fitted the bill. I picked it up from Halfords, and went for a ride that day. Unfortunately I got a puncture on that ride which was quite ironic, so it payed for itself on the first ride. It pumps up very well and is easy to use. I would recommend this pump for anybody with any bike.Date published: 2016-10-21
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase