Slime Bike Tyre Sealant
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Slime Bike Tyre Sealant
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Slime Bike Tyre SealantThe Slime Bike Tyre Sealant is perfect for protecting your tyres on those bumpy rides! Suitable for all tyres, this easy to use product can prevent and repair punctures of up to 3mm using Fibro-Seal technology. This high quality sealant is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly and once installed into the tyre the slime remains liquid which will not harden or dry out. Overall this product is a fantastic solution for those annoying flat tyres!
Slime Bike Tyre Sealant Extra Info
- 8oz bottle
- Prevents punctures up to 3mm deep
- One bottle fills two standard mountain bike inner tubes
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
Looking for a pump as well? Click here to view our range
Slime Bike Tyre Sealant is rated out of 5 by 32.Rated 1 out of 5 by nes29 from waste of money had both my tyre's filled with this by Halfords, only had the bike on the road 8 weeks already a puncture. On inspecting the hole in the inner tube it was no bigger than that of a drawing pin so in my opinion this has failed in what it claims to do. Save yourself £7 and buy a repair kit and pump.Date published: 2018-05-09Rated 5 out of 5 by 13Tony from So far so good. Used this on my two bikes 6 months ago and I've had a puncture free summer. Very happy.Date published: 2017-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Cj101bryant from Slime Used this on my sons 125 motorbike worked a treat Had to wait for a new tyre so this tied him over till we could get new tyre fitted enough for two tyresDate published: 2017-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by bigblueboard from Slime Bike Tyre Sealant Much, much easier to apply if you have an inner tube with a removable valve core (I think the top of the bottle cap is a core remover but I used a special Stans tool). Put recommended dose of a 1/2 a bottle in each tube and they're fat bike tubes (4.6") but found the tube supplied wasn't a tight fit on the presta valve stem which caused some leakage onto the rim. Then took the bike out for a ride to make sure the gunk was evenly distributed. No effect on handling and more importantly no punctures - so far.Date published: 2016-08-03Rated 1 out of 5 by dhaughton99 from Complete Rubbish Absolute rubbish. Two very small punctures on different tubes. Had the right amount in each tube. Followed all the instructions. Don't waste your money.Date published: 2016-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Steffi123 from Very Good my tyre is now solid and tough, very happy with itDate published: 2015-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyH05 from fixed my pushchair! I bought this to fix a picture in my buggy tyre. Worked beautifully. A previous picture in the tyre was so impossible to sort out, as the rubber is very hard to get off and back onto the wheel. This was easy to use, and I had both tyres done within 10 minutes. I used about a quarter of a bottle per wheel. Best of all, I shouldn't have to worry about punctures again!Date published: 2015-06-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Slimrider from Disappointed! After reading lots of reviews from many sources, the general consensus was that this stuff does work so I bought 4 bottles as they were on offer. It was easier & cleaner than I anticipated to fill shraeder tubes - I used one bottle per tube on my fatbike (4" tyres) seeing as they reckon the same amount for moto x bikes. First ride straight after filling the tubes did result in the predicted wheel wobble whilst it spread around the tube but after that, you wouldn't have known it was in there aside from a slight weight increase per wheel, which on a fat bike you don't notice but you would on my xc rig!! After only 4 or 5 rides later, I plier out a small thorn (1mm hole) and the tyre goes flat, no green slime oozes out of the hole or anything, even when I rotated the wheel so the hole was at the bottom. My summary: complete waste of time and money - did not do what it says on the tin!Date published: 2015-05-13
£3.99 or FREE next day delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase