Bike (gear Up) Gear Up Oakrak Floor-to-ceiling Bike Rack
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Gear Up OakRak Floor-to-Ceiling Bike RackAn attractively designed bike rack that will carry two bikes as standard and which can be upgraded to carry four bikes.
The OakRak Floor-to-Ceiling Bike Rack is made of the finest furniture grade American Red Oak with a hand rubbed oil stain and finish.
- The solid oak top plate uses compression foam at each corner to protect the ceiling.
- The solid oak base plate provides stability on any surface to ensure a tight fit between the floor and ceiling.
- The patented Trak Rak system of independently adjustable arms allow for storage of almost any type and size of frame.
- Vinyl coated arms hold and protect your bike.
- Two-way Velcro straps are included to stabilize your bike's front wheel to the frame when bikes are stored on the rack.
- Extra bike kits are available.
- Easy to install.
- Minimum ceiling height required is 7 feet / 2.13 metres and the maximum is 10 feet / 3 metres; assembled width is only 14.5 inches / 37 cm and depth 9.5 inches 24 cm.
- Maximum recommended weight of 200 lbs / 90 kg.
- Weighs 7kg.
Bike (gear Up) Gear Up Oakrak Floor-to-ceiling Bike Rack is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Woweeweewah from Satisfied customer Ordered on a Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Wow. Rack now installed in bedroom holding two full-sized adult bikes, seems to be entirely stable and sturdy. Easy to assemble (I did so on my own using pliers rather than a spanner as another commenter has recommended elsewhere). However, give yourself time to find just the right height. This can be a little tricky, but not problematic. Beware as the black foam pads provided might leave the same coloured marks/streaks on your ceiling. The looks of any product will appeal differently to different people as always. However, I find this rack quite aesthetically pleasing compared to the competition I observed. This has been a great solution to a challenging proposition of fitting two bikes in a tight indoor space. Yes, I am a satisfied customer and yes, I would recommend this rack. I just hope the company procure their pine from a sustainable source (does not seem to be stated on website or literature). Happy cycling, friends.Date published: 2016-05-30
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase