Topeak Line Up Stand
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Line Up Stand
Spend and save on
Spend £50 save £10
Spend £100 save £20
Discount applied in basket
Excludes Cycle Technology, Turbo Trainers, Bike Racks & approved partners
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Line Up Stand, SilverStore your bike with the convenient Topeak Line Up Stand. It won’t take up all the space you’ve got and is transportable and secure. The spring loaded arm enables you to hold the front or rear wheel in place. It’s perfect if you don’t want to put bike holders up on your wall or don’t have lots of room.
Topeak Line Up Stand, Silver Extra Info
- A folding and compact stand which is ideal for storing and display bikes
- Dimensions: 43.5 x 14 x 8.3cm
- Automatic adjustment for differing wheel sizes
- Works with 20" or 29" wheels
Material: Aluminium/Plastic No. of Bikes: 1 Type: Bike Stands
Topeak Line Up Stand is rated out of 5 by 11.Rated 4 out of 5 by BrianSR from Topeak Line Up Bike Stand This was bought online for my 14kg mountain bike as it's not possible to use a normal kick stand due to the positioning of various cables etc on the frame. When not in use, the bike is only ever stored in a garage and in this circumstance the stand is just stable enough to use.The device needs to be on a very smooth flat surface. It's not stable enough on gravel or rough ground. In my experience, after a few weeks use, the bike needs to be closely parallel to the device and preferably attached to the stand by the bike's front wheel. If attached by the rear wheel and the front wheel falls to one side, it all falls over. For my purposes the stand works fairly well and is very easy to use but I would not recommend its use outside in windy conditions or on uneven surfaces. My overall rating is solely based on the above use.Date published: 2017-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Jude2017 from Great Works really well, this is my second one. Good for disk brake bikes as other stands do not fit.Date published: 2017-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by keffs from Brilliant Brilliant bit of kit. Not the cheapest, but very good.Date published: 2017-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Peter2017 from Effective Bike Stand I bought two of these stands. Simple to set up and holds the bikes well. As it folds to a compact size, I can take it with me when I go on cycling holidays.Date published: 2017-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Hitech from Topeak Line Up Stand Very good product, easy to set up . Highly recommendDate published: 2016-10-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Hiphophappy from Bike falls over! I really cannot see how this keeps a bike upright! My bike just falls over. The stand is so simple that I cannot see what else to do. I think I will be returning the stand unless I can work out how it works!!!!Date published: 2016-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Wrinkleybiker from Excellent piece of kit, good price, great service This bike stand is neat easy to use folds easily when not in use, fits a wide variety of wheel sizes - my bikes range from 650B with 2.3 to 700 x 23. It holds all of them well. Good design, good price from Halfords plus click & collect worked like clockwork.Date published: 2016-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by MrIson from Topeak line up stand. No more bikes fallin' doon! Gets better with use,simple to use.Date published: 2015-08-24
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase