Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand Product Description
The Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand has outstanding dual functionality is designed to be compact and lightweight With the inclusion of its speed knob quick release, dual function design and lightweight appearance, this stand is perfect for storing and maintaining your bike.
Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand Features and Benefits
- A strong and robust product which is designed to be sturdy and withstanding , whilst also folding flat for great storage
- Holds the rear wheel aloft for routine maintenance or just to stand the bike
- Product attaches to the rear axle or QR clamp
- Weight: 3.7 Kg
- A speed knob quick release has been included for easy removal
- Maximum weight capacity: 90Kg
Material: Tubular Steel No. of Bikes: 1 Type: Bike Stands
Topeak Ride-Up Bike Stand is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Storme from Perfect! I bought this to hold my bike while transporting it in my van. It's perfect. It's sturdy and holds the bike securely for me then to ratchet it down. As an added bonus I will be able to work on the bike and warm up on it before a race.Date published: 2016-07-07
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase