Park Tool CWP7C - Crank Wrench & Puller
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tool CWP7C - Crank Wrench & Puller Product Description
The Park Tool CWP7C - Crank Wrench & Puller is a multi-fit home tool with a built-in 8mm hex designed for removing crank bolts. The expertly designed crank puller is complete with an 11.3mm and a 16.mm rotating tip to remove splined Octalink and ISIS Drive crank arms, as well as square-holed crank arms.
Features and Benefits of the Park Tool CWP7C - Crank Wrench & Puller
- Built-in 8mm hex for efficient removal of crank bolts
- Two rotating tips (11.3mm and 16.3mm) and a multi-fit function for removal of several crank arms
Material: Steel Number of Tools: 1 Type: Crank Tools Weight: 24g
Park Tool CWP7C - Crank Wrench & Puller is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by NoodleCaboodle from Quality tool that worked perfectly It might seem a bit pricey compared to some alternatives, but it is very well engineered. It also does two different sizes, and works on Square Taper, Octalink and Isis cranks. Unlike some that have a built in (sometimes flimsy) handle, you can use your own wrench or spanner, and that is not going to snap if the crank is very tight!Date published: 2017-10-19Rated 4 out of 5 by c16075 from Part Cranc Extractor tool I broke my old crank extractor, saw this, ordered it and 2 days later was using it. Simple and easy to use, looks well made so should last for years.Date published: 2016-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Jonnywalking from Parks tools crank remover An excellent tool. Great quality, a pleasure to useDate published: 2014-01-11
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase