- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tool TW5 Small Clicker Torque Wrench 1/4 inch drive / 26-132 inch pounds Product Description
The Park Tool TW5 Small Clicker Torque Wrench 1/4 inch drive / 26-132 inch pounds makes measuring and applying the required torque to bike parts and accessories a quick and easy procedure. Featuring a dial adjust click system allowing you to pre-set the required toque setting, the mechanic is able to be extremely precise with his application. This product is ideally matched with the SBS-1 Socket and Bit Set which is also available from Halfords, another web exclusive.
Park Tool TW5 Small Clicker Torque Wrench 1/4 inch drive / 26-132 inch pounds Features and Benefits
- Ratcheting Toque Wrench used to accurately measure and apply the correct amount of torque to bike parts and accessories.
- Includes a 1/4 inch drive fitting with 3/8 inch adaptor.
- 3-15 Newton Meter range or 26 - 132 inch pounds.
- Superior leverage with its 19.5cm handle.
- Small clicker includes a dial adjust click system to pre-set the desired torque setting.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by kingkenny74 Quality The quality you would expect from park tool. Great service at the Burnley store when I went to collect my item. 03 May 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Carlallthegear Must for any cyclist As per title this is a must for any cyclist with carbon bike parts on the expensive frames 08 January 20141-2 of 2
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase