Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller Product Description
The Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller smoothly removes all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles. It provides great leverage to make you feel like you have muscles of steel, and its tough construction means it'll be making you feel like Superman for years to come.
Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller Features and Benefits
- Designed with a floating tip to ensure a smoother operation and a longer life
- Compatible with all cranks using 22mm x1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
Material: Steel Number of Tools: 1 Type: Crank Tools Weight: 204g
Park Tools CCP22C Cotterless Crank Puller is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 5 out of 5 by Soggytheoriginal from Buy once, buy quality Great quality tool, perfect for the job. Best price.Date published: 2017-06-07Rated 3 out of 5 by Anbroom from Solid tool that done the job! An almost perfect tool...for removing Cranks. Fits any type/shape crank, I specifically used this for an exercise bike which had a square Crank bolt. Only criticism is that the handle isn't removable which prevents a full rotation to tighten/loosen with the pedal on.Date published: 2017-01-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Briiiiiiiiii from First Class A first class tool of the highest quality. I've tied others bought online that were of appalling quality, yet not very much cheaper in price. This branded tool is sold at a very competitive price by Halfords yet is of the best quality, and will last a lifetime of use. And being a branded item the manufacturer knows full well that poor quality can lose a hard-earned reputation in an instant. Never to be recovered. That assurance of quality alone, is priceless.Date published: 2015-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by WiltshireSteve from The correct tool makes the job so easy. Needed to remove the cranks on my mountain bike. This did the job. Great vaule during 20% discount offer on cycling bits and cycling tools.Date published: 2015-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Stu1177 from Does the job very well If you are looking to remove a bike crank, then this tool makes the job very easy. Only a three for value, as there are other crank tools on the market which are cheaper.Date published: 2014-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by ZAFAR2014 from GREAT PARK TOOLS CRANK PULLER HALFORD STAFF GREAT NO PROBLEM. ORDER PARK TOOLS CRANK PULLER CLICK AND COLLECT. PARK TOOL BEST QUALITY VERY GOOD STRONG EASY REMOVE CRANK OUT NO PROBLEM. WILL USE AGAIN. THANKS REGARDSDate published: 2014-09-12Rated 4 out of 5 by LegoStarWars from Did the job well I used this tool to assists in the removal of a worn out FSA crank which has a 1mm pitch thread. I did buy a CCP44 which was not right for my crank but the CCP22 works for tapered shafts. This tool works and price wise was the same price as other online companies. A longer handle would be better for more leverage but with determination the crank arm came off.Date published: 2014-06-19
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase