Topeak Survival Gear Box
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Survival Gear Box
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Survival Gear BoxThe Topeak Survival Gear Box is a classic tool kit for any cyclist, it features 23 pro quality hardened tools in a compact, custom moulded plastic case.
Topeak Survival Gear Box Extra Info
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Allen wrenches
- 8, 10mm open wrench
- T15/ T25 Torx wrenches
- Universal Chain tool, Chain hook
- 15g/ 14g/ Mavic M7/ Shimano Compatible spoke wrenches
- 2x Tyre levers
- Puncture repair kit
- Disc Brake spacer
- Chain link/pin holder
- Chain pin breaker
- Storage box with Quickclip bracket
- Weight: 233g
Topeak Survival Gear Box is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by CommandF from Neat Tool Set This is a set of good quality basic tools, including a puncture repair kit, tightly packed into a neat plastic case. It has a similar capability as popular multi-tools and is about the same weight and size (it's much smaller than you might expect). It meets the "Survival" label and a bit more. The box also comes with a bracket so it can be mounted directly onto a bike; I won't be using that because it seems to tempting to thieves. I went for this rather than a multi-tool because I feel that separate tools are easier to use and more versatile. They pack easily back into the box though it's worth making a mental note on how they came out to help with that (there's a diagram on the box to help too). My local Halfords had both the original (pictured) and the "Mark 2". I went for the latter, mostly because it has self-stick puncture repair patches rather than traditional adhesive. I believe it has some minor improvements in the tools too. They're the same price so take your pick!Date published: 2013-05-17Rated 3 out of 5 by YH2012 from Topeak Survival Gear Box Useful tool for quick repairs such as puncture repair and inner tube exchange. Has a multitude of other tools e.g. chainbreaker, hex keys etc. All in a little neat box. However, upon closing the box, some of the clips holding the hex keys broke. Now the hex keys wont stay in place neatly. The box still holds everything, just not as well.Date published: 2013-05-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Zonexi from Excellent range of tools in a neat box After much umming and erring, I bought a small tool box rather than multi tool, for the reason that I find individual tools are easier to get into awkward angles. The tools are high quality, and has everything an average cyclist could ever need. The box I bought instore is different to what is pictured. You now get glueless puncture patches and not the tube. My only slight concern is that the box doesn't close 100% tightly. It is very secure and strongly made and closes properly, but I am wondering about waterproofness if it is clamped to my bike frame. Nevertheless, very satisfied with my choice.Date published: 2013-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by CyclingJim from Neat little package I only took this as the make weight in the 3for2 offer but was suprised by how much had been squeezed into the little box. The chain tool is even beter than those in some of the full size tool kits. A must have for any regular cyclist.Date published: 2011-03-15Rated 4 out of 5 by davmac from excellent value top kit for serious bikers, a must have for bike emergencys.Date published: 2010-12-16
£3.99 or FREE delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase