Feedback Sports Tool Tray
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Feedback Sports Tool Tray
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Feedback Sports Tool Tray
The Feedback Sports Tool Tray has been built to be sturdy, and features a very handy washer section and other compartments which will keep all your tools neat and organised. The tool tray attaches effortlessly to all Feedback Sports work stands to complete the work station, and allows quick and easy access to tools.
Feedback Sports Tool Tray Extra Info
- Manufactured from durable plastic
- Can be mounted directly onto any Feedback sports work stand
- 10lb load capacity
- Washer storage section and other compartments to keep essential tools organised
- Width: 38cm
- Depth: 8cm
- Height: 26cm
Feedback Sports Tool Tray is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by YouKnowWhoIAm from Feedback Sports tool tray for workstand Made of Tough industrial grade plastic, It can be a little difficult to fit the clip to the stand upright but once it's on this can be left in place for storing the stand, while the tray it's self is simply lifted up and removed for storage also. Expensive for just a lump of plastic but helps whilst working on your bike by keeping tools and lube's etc close at hand. Halfords price matched this item so is as good a price as you are going to get. Recommended if you have a Feedback Sports workstand.Date published: 2017-11-24Rated 1 out of 5 by MeaninglessNickname from Awkward to use on a folding stand I bought this to go with my folding Sprint stand. The area where I usually work on the bike isn't at all convenient for having tools close to hand so this seemed an ideal solution. For a bit of moulded plastic it's *very* expensive, but the biggest drawback is the sheer faff of getting it attached to the stand. In needs a hard plastic bracket to be forcibly snapped over the stand upright then *two* shims, one inserted inside the other to be slid onto the stand upright below the bracket, and the bracket slid down over the shims. Only then can the tray be attached. Dismantling is slightly worse as you now need to use some force to separate the components. I can see the tray being worth mounting for a good fettling session but for the odd tweak it really isn't worth the hassle. Finally, the stand mount bracket and the tray itself are made of a hard plastic. Can't see the bracket standing up to many cycles of being snapped on and off the stand before it breaks and I doubt the tray would withstand being dropped onto a hard surface too many times before bits started flying off it.Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by chips1955 from Good product Great tray for use with feedback cycle stand. Price is a little high and i must say that i nearly did'nt buy it as it was over £30 pound which i thought was a lot of money for a plastic tray. But now that i have it i would'nt be without it.Date published: 2015-11-26
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase