Halfords Premium Bike Care Plan - 3 Years
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Halfords Premium Bike Care Plan - 3 YearsKeep your prized possession in top working order with the Halfords Premium Bike Care Plan. This plan is for bikes over £500 and includes everything you need to keep your bike in fantastic working order without you having to lift a finger! Just so you know, if your bike isn't new or wasn't bought from Halfords, it may be subject to service and repair before you can take this plan out.
- FREE comprehensive silver annual service (normally £50/€60) including wheels and tyres, brakes, gears, drive chain and frame.
- FREE fitting on all parts and accessories bought from Halfords.
- FREE fitting on all inner tubes.
The free Silver Service includes the following:
- Checking frame and other core components for wear and damage
- Checking hubs, spokes, rims and tyres for damage and that wheels are true
- Alignment of brakes and checking operation and effectiveness
- Lubricating chain and checking for wear
- Inspecting brake pads for wear and damage
- Setting gear stops and adjustment of indexing
- Checking front chainwheel, rear sprockets/cassette for wear
- Inspecting bottom bracket for play and adjustment
- Checking alignment and wear of front and rear mechanics
- Checking bearings, crank bolts and pedals for wear and damage
- Inflating tyres to thecorrect pressure
- Ensuring set up and positioning of the bike
*Does not include: hydraulic disc brake service, basic fork service, comprehensive fork service or comprehensive shock service
Click here to see The Terms & Conditions of this Bike Care Plan.
Halfords Premium Bike Care Plan - 3 Years is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 1 out of 5 by Fatbiker41 from Why would you? I purchased the premium package a few months ago and have now twice tried to book in for a service ...`BOTH times I was advised its over a 3 weeks wait for it to be serviced! Totally unacceptable and certainly not value for money or the peace of mind it was purchased for! Really disappointed with this...purchase!Date published: 2017-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Jonathanx from Bike maintenance The mechanic in Eastbourne is brilliant. He's recently fixed my newly purchased Chris Boardman Pro 29er. He always takes the time to explain clearly what the problem is and the workmanship is of a good standard. Because I have two CB bikes and use them regularly, I'm a frequent visitor to the Eastbourne branch. Neil is also good there- the combined team effort influenced my decision to spend over £2,500 this year and I will be back for more. Do keep it up. My only suggestion is that there should be greater availability on mechanic slots (but I know this is due to his part-time working). Happy Christmas!Date published: 2015-12-11Rated 4 out of 5 by sharkythered from Peace of Mind When you buy an expensive bike you want to know that you can get expert help when something goes wrong, without it costing you the earth!Date published: 2015-09-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Noobie from Haven't used it yet, but peace of mind back to cycling after 20 years. can't be bothered with You Tube videos to teach myself how to service the bike so bought this.Date published: 2015-07-28Rated 4 out of 5 by pistolpete27 from Good value way to take care of bike This plan is a great value way of ensuring that you're bike runs smoothly, particularly as Halfords will price match components for upgrades etc.Date published: 2015-04-30
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase