Shimano Deore BR-T780 XT V-brake
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
Free Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Shimano Deore BR-T780 XT Rear V-brake Product Description
The Shimano Deore BR-T780 XT Rear V-brake has a unique, sporty design for trekking use, providing ultra-lightweight and excellent performance in both wet and dry conditions. Characteristics such as high rigidity, longevity, great strength and superb grip are all comfortably attached to this product, offering riders ultimate control and confidence.
Shimano Deore BR-T780 XT Rear V-brake Features and Benefits
- M70CT4 compound provides excellent grip and power in all conditions
- Lightweight design provides great strength and reliability
- Cartridge system inserts make it easy to replace brake pads for easy maintenance and removal purposes
- Configured for use on the rear
- Brake arms are made from premium anodised alloy for fantastic rigidity and longevity
- Spring tension adjuster makes it simple to retain centre position of brakes
- Weight: 115g
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Perfectpacman Awesome XT A great quality set of V brakes set up properly are better than any cable actuated disc brake. In some cases, even better than hydraulic brakes. XT V brakes are incredibly powerful when used (as I did) with the specific XT levers. Easy to set up, maintain and use. You can't go wrong. Stunning quality. 24 February 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Geeman73 Shimano xt v brakes I had magura hydraulic rim brakes before n the xt brakes put them to shame just a little touch and i have stopped. 30 September 2014Rated 5 out of 5 by Zaisan Superb Purchased the front brakes, have only used these for one day but very impressed so far - seem to be an excellent product, have now ordered the rear brake set. 24 January 20141-3 of 3
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase