SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and HolderThe SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder bring you superb braking performance for all bike types and weather conditions. Available with a wide range of compounds, it is simply a case of choosing the compound best suited to your individual application.
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads and Holder Extra Info
- Top performance on dry rims and even better performance on wet
- Complete absence of abrasive materials which damage rims
- Consistent braking (-20C to +40C)
- Silent operation for convenience
- Black Prince: for the cutting-edge carbon rim compound, superior power, excellent control/modulation and reduced braking distances
- Yellow King: for superb all-weather power and accurate modulation on carbon rims
- BXP: for an innovative aluminium rim compound, reliable linear design, improved modulation and exceptional braking in all conditions
- GHP II: a high performance compound for aluminium rims, excellent in the dry and unsurpassed in the rain
- Power Black: suitable for less aggressive riding, performs in all weather conditions
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 3 out of 5 by Woodlikesbikes The Best Pads if a little pricey Excellent brake pads. The quality is spot on. Stopping power in wet or dry is excellent. I've only had them on for two days so I cannot comment on longevity. However, if they only last 6 months I'm happy. I would say they are notably better than kool stop salmons. They lose 1 star for price. They are old technology so at over £20 a pair they are expensive. However now I have the holders I can replace the pad only making them much more cost effective. 06 January 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by craig5834 Important Upgrade I fitted these to my Tiagra brakes after the pads that came with the brakes wore out. The originals were all in one rubber, not rubber inserts like these. I noticed a significant improvement in braking power; braking whilst my hands are holding the brake hoods is now much easier. There is an investment in the metal holders here, but replacement inserts are cost effective. 11 January 20151-2 of 2
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase