Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Tyre 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Tyre 700c
Intervening prices may have been charged
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Bike TyreThe Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Bike Tyre is a brilliant quality tyre that aims to deliver time after time. A great tyre for those who enjoy long rides in the winter and the summer.
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Bike Tyre Extra Info
- Two Vectran anti punctures beneath the thread, for maximum protection.
- Includes Maximum grip silica compound.
- Offer superior strength and durability for year round usage.
Bead: Folding Discipline: Road Size: 700c Type: Bike Tyres
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Folding Tyre 700c is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 4 out of 5 by yellowmilk from Great winter tyre I've used this tyre during the autumn, winter and spring for several years. I find I don't puncture often. Only draw back is the tyre can degrade significantly on the front wheel. It cuts up exposing the casing underneath. I don't know why. I put it down to friction on the road when moving at slower speeds.Date published: 2017-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisC1234 from Great winter tyres These tyres are great for winter training offering good protection to punctures whilst still being fast and easy to pedal. Fitted by Halfords instore to save myself the hassle as they can be pretty tricky.Date published: 2016-11-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Boff73 from Peace on mind in the wet Good tyre for all years round. Very reassuring in the wet.Date published: 2015-09-20Rated 5 out of 5 by NKille from Bomb proof tyres Had a chance to try the 28's out on over 100 miles of rough roads in the far NW of Scotland in good and awful weather. Basically they roll very well, absorb shocks and are grippy in the wet and dry. What more do you want? I also have the 25s in which I've done over 2000 km without a puncture. Costly, but bomb proof, can't recommend them highly enough.Date published: 2015-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by G4RGJ from Good tyres Looking around for a while at others tyres. Choose Grand Prix 4 seasons and was not disappointed .Date published: 2015-07-22Rated 5 out of 5 by bobbum from cant fault As good as any race tyre ive tried, feel like your on rails going round corners, and the 28mm ive fitted add so much comfort to ride quality on our pot holed poor surfaced British roads, roll fast as well, not had a problem with punctures yet!! So cant comment on that, overall good quality handmade german tyre, comparable price to other manufacturers offerings, look great on bike as wellDate published: 2015-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Noah96 from Brilliant product What an excellent tire, fast and smooth rolling, great puncture protection and was on sale when purchasedDate published: 2015-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by phillst001 from top stuff Having previously bought these I couldn't believe it when they came up on sale. ...excellent tyres and I ended up buying 6Date published: 2015-06-10
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase