Fulcrum Red Power XL AFS Bike Wheels - Front HH15, Rear HH12/135-142
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Fulcrum Red Power XL AFS Bike Wheels Product Description
The Fulcrum Red Power XL AFS Bike Wheels features straight pull spokes and a rigid oversize hub that allows a quick and precise response. A milled rim and 20mm aluminium axle reduces the weight of the wheel and provides great precision. This bike wheel set include a front wheel adaptor kit that enables use with standard front forks and 15mm thru axles, whilst a rear adaptor kit widens the O.L.D. of the rear wheel 12mm thru-axle from 135mm to 142mm.
Fulcrum Red Power XL AFS Bike Wheels Features and Benefits
- Spoke tension is balanced with Fulcrum 2:1 spoke technology when power is transferred to the wheel
- Sealed industrial bearings are high quality and offers consistent smoothness
- 5-Axis hub machining system creates a spoke seat that provides a precise line of spoke tensioning, reducing stress on the rim and spokes whilst keeping the wheel balanced
- Spoke nipples feature a self-locking system that maintains spoke tension consistently
- Weight is reduced by milled rim whilst reactivity and lateral stiffness is improved
- Rigid oversize hub and straight pull spokes enable a precise and quick response
- 20mm Aluminium axle is lightweight and superbly stiff to enable high steering precision
- Rear wheel Syntace X-12 135/142mm adapter kit is supplied that widens the O.L.D. of the rear wheel 12mm thru-axle from 135mm to 142mm
- Front wheel quick release/15mm thru-axle adaptor kit included that allows the wheel to be used with standard front forks and 15mm thru-axles
- Average weight: 1735g
Bike Type: MTB Discipline: MTB Rim Colour: Black Wheel Type: Front & Rear (Pair)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase