RockShox Lyrik RC2 DH - Solo Air Tapered Fork
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Buying Options
RockShox Lyrik RC2 DH - Solo Air Tapered Fork Product Description
The RockShox Lyrik RC2 DH - Solo Air Tapered Fork offers 160mm or 170mm travel options, giving the ability to choose the best damping system for your riding needs. This teamed up with the new Maxle Lite thru axle has made the Lyrik Fork more competitive and more appealing to all riders. The efficient and nimble 35mm chassis design will assist you in steep climbs, making the ride easier and more enjoyable. A plush, lightweight fork with an active mid-stroke.
RockShox Lyrik RC2 DH - Solo Air Tapered Fork Features and Benefits
- Nimble 35mm chassis design, that will aid you in steep climbs
- New Maxle Lite thru axle
- Includes shock pump
- Upper Tubes: 35mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminium, low friction anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite 20mm axle, post disc mount
- Maximum Recommended Rotor Size: 210mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch Plus
- Damping Adjust: External rebound, high speed compression and low speed compression
- Brake Usage : Front
- Axle to Crown Length: 555mm
- Crown Race: 39.7
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Brake Type: Disc
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Travel: 170mm
- Front Hub Spacing: 110mm
- Front Axle Type: 20mm Thru
- Spring: Solo Air
- Wheel Mount Centre Offset: 0mm
- Lockout: Crown Mounted
- Defined Colour: Black
- S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase