- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CLARKS BMX GRIPSWhen you're racing downhill or doing some crazy tricks, losing grip could be disastrous: this is where the Clarks BMX Grips come in. These will provide you with ultimate grip as well as the added bonus of shock absorption, so you can carry on with your death defying stunts knowing that you won't lose hold.
CLARKS BMX GRIPS Extra Info
- Large grip end flange and reduced vibration compound
- Universal fitment
- Suitable for BMX bikes
Discipline: BMX Material: Rubber Type: Handlebar Grips
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by bellybellbell good price needed to update sons scooter, does the job good grip good price thanks 03 October 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Rusevelt2016 Solid and functional flange grips Functional and robust for the price. Easy to fit, yet provide decent level of grip and comfort. 17 September 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Superman97 Great value Just what I needed at a great price to help keep my costs down! 14 May 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Elijah amazing product These handle grips are amazing because they feel great, they so their job and look nice too. 14 December 2013Rated 5 out of 5 by keziah1807 Bought for loppers I bought Clarks BMX Grips for an old pair of garden loppers. The lopper handles are oval cross-section, rather than circular, but the grips went on easily enough with a bit of twisting in one direction and then the other to slide them on completely. I've used the loppers two or three times since - the grips stay in place even when there is a lot of resistance to the cut, and my hands are comfortable holding them. 24 April 2013Rated 4 out of 5 by Downhiller Great value, great quality! For slip on grips these are great, i run them on my downhill bike with part of the flange cut off for the shifters, very grippy and last along time too, definately worth getting. 19 December 20111-6 of 6
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase