Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Deda Elementi Piega 26 BarThe Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar is an intelligent device that is double butted being thicker in the more tense areas and thinner in the non- stressed areas giving you some quality steering in all weather conditions.
Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar : Extra Info
- Perfect design for the riders with small hands
- Offers a double shape grove that is compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower
- Double butted design, thick in the most tense areas, thinner in the less tense areas
- Diameter Bar Clamp:26.0mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Weight: Approximately 295grams (36cm width).
- Material: 6061 T6, for a professional finish.
- Available in Bar width: 38/40/42/44/46cm (overall dimension) .
Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by RH21 from Hybrid to dream custom road bike My son wanted a road bike, so we chose a Wiggins at Halfords. I then realised that at 10 years old, my son needed a more versatile bike. He was desperate for drop handlebars though. Sadly, there was no model of bike available for him in the Halford's range that fit his - and my wishlist. That is until Jack, the patient, knowledgeable and creative shop assistant came up with the idea of putting these handlebars on the carrera abyss model. He ordered in a set of Wiggins levers for us too, so they built the bike and now I have a happy son with a 'custom' bike he loves, that he can ride safely to school with me in tow :)Date published: 2017-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by fifestu from Great bars if your running a quill stem.or just have small clamp size stem modern shaped compact drop bars that saved me using a quill adapter on my 1" steerer road bike. was going to use adapter so I could run larger clamp stem but tbese saves a bunch of faff. as good as any other deda bars I've owned. bend is pretty tight on drop so possible issues if you don't have a front loading stem. Should be able to winkle bars through stem with minimal scratching though.Date published: 2016-12-24Rated 4 out of 5 by allaboutthebike from Nice bars but... ...i bought the wrong size to fit my stem. So, i'll be returning them but i'll buy some more Deda bars (correct size of course) as i have them on my road bike (these were meant for my CX bike) and they are faultless.Date published: 2015-12-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Stripeytom1 from Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar, 46cm Well made and great value bars. Sadly I just could not get comfortable with them.Date published: 2015-04-28
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase