Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar
Intervening prices may have been charged
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Deda Elementi Piega 26 BarThe Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar is an intelligent device that is double butted being thicker in the more tense areas and thinner in the non- stressed areas giving you some quality steering in all weather conditions.
Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar : Extra Info
- Perfect design for the riders with small hands
- Offers a double shape grove that is compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower
- Double butted design, thick in the most tense areas, thinner in the less tense areas
- Diameter Bar Clamp:26.0mm.
- Colour: Black.
- Weight: Approximately 295grams (36cm width).
- Material: 6061 T6, for a professional finish.
- Available in Bar width: 38/40/42/44/46cm (overall dimension) .
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by fifestu Great bars if your running a quill stem.or just have small clamp size stem modern shaped compact drop bars that saved me using a quill adapter on my 1" steerer road bike. was going to use adapter so I could run larger clamp stem but tbese saves a bunch of faff. as good as any other deda bars I've owned. bend is pretty tight on drop so possible issues if you don't have a front loading stem. Should be able to winkle bars through stem with minimal scratching though. 24 December 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by allaboutthebike Nice bars but... ...i bought the wrong size to fit my stem. So, i'll be returning them but i'll buy some more Deda bars (correct size of course) as i have them on my road bike (these were meant for my CX bike) and they are faultless. 17 December 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by Stripeytom1 Deda Elementi Piega 26 Bar, 46cm Well made and great value bars. Sadly I just could not get comfortable with them. 28 April 20151-3 of 3
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase