- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
FSA THE PIG DH PRO 1.1/8 HEADSETThe FSA The Pig DH Pro 1.1/8 Headset has a threadless design and is perfect for both downhill cycling and Mountain Bikes.
On the techy side, this headset has a forged chromoly lower cup with 12mm deep cut, an alloy upper cup and industrial style cartridge bearings.
FSA THE PIG DH PRO 1.1/8 HEADSET EXTRA INFO
- 1-1/8" 36° x 36° ACB upper bearing
- Forged chromoly lower cup
- 6061T6 upper cup
- Gyro compatible
- Stack height: 15.4 + 16 = 31.4mm
Discipline: MTB/Road Material: Alloy Type: Headsets Weight: 215g
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Pig Dh - good solid headset I bought this product as I was after a headset with cartridge bearings in a standard (non tapered) external cup format. The top bearing is normal size but the lower bearing cup and bearing are enormous - they look made to last. So far so good - it fitted into the frame well and the bearings feel really smooth. Only had a quick pootle round on the bike so far. It will be used for pump track duties and I expect it to be stronger than the frame. By far the cheapest cartridge bearing headset by a brand name that I found and Halford's had the best price for it. Perhaps not the headset for you if you are building up a lightweight bike as this thing could probably withstand a nuclear strike it's so overbuilt! One thing to note - I had to remove a couple of spacers from under my stem - the stack height of this headset is higher than normal. 28 June 20161-1 of 1
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase