Ritchey Adjustable 4 Axis Stem
The Ritchey Adjustable 4 Axis Stem combines Ritchey's 4 Axis technology with an impressive adjustability range to create a component which is superbly strong and versatile. Find your ideal handlebar height using the +40/-32 degree range of adjustment, and marvel at the splendid precision 3D-net shaped forge shaft!
Ritchey Adjustable 4 Axis Stem Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Lightweight and secure stem with +40/-32 degree range of adjustment
- Finish: Wet Black
- 3D-net shaped forged shaft connects with a precision broached clamp
- Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts
- 42mm faceplate
- Weight: 219g (80mm)
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- 1 1/8" threadless steerer
- Available in a range of lengths
Material: Alloy Type: Stems
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase