Ritchey World Championship Series 4 Axis Stem
The Ritchey World Championship Series 4 Axis Stem is one tough cookie. A 2014 aluminium alloy 3D net forging and stainless steel taper head bolts make sure that the stem is stiff and strong without weighing things down. The specially designed, forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate is ideal for use with lightweight oversized alloy and carbon bars, whilst the bias cut clamp slot allows for a more secure, pinch free hold of the steerer tube.
Ritchey World Championship Series 4 Axis Stem Extra Info
- Only available in 84 degree
- 3D-Net forged 2014 alloy
- Stainless steel taper head bolts
- Specially designed, forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate for use with modern oversized alloy and carbon bars
- Weight: 120g (100mm)
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bias cut clamp slot for more secure pinch-free hold of steerer tubes
- Available in a range of lengths
- Available in Wet Black or Blatte finishes
Material: Alloy Type: Stems
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase