- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
- Replace your inner tube without having to remove your wheel.
- Inner tube has two ends instead of being a continuos loop.
- Valve seating and tyre re-mounting are exactly the same as a standard tube.
- Ideal item to carry with you on a ride out as saves it saves the severe inconvenience of having to remove the wheel whilst away from base.
- Useful for all types of bikes and a massive help to those on electric bikes and others where removal of the back wheel can be extremely awkward
Whether you are at home, work or out on a ride an inner tube puncture is always an unpleasant inconvenience. Removal and re-fitting of the wheel to repair the puncture is often the worst part of the job, especially in the case of the rear wheel where gears and chains are involved. The Gaadi tube bypasses this problem by allowing for the new tube to be simply wrapped around the rim whilst the wheel is in place on the bike. To mount the Gaadi tube you simply dismount ONE SIDE of the tyre in the normal way with a tyre lever, this will expose the old tube which you then pull out, cut off and discard. Take your new Gaadi tube and inflate it enough that it can hold an inflated shape. Now iinsert the tube between the tyre and the rim placing the valve of the tube through the hole in the rim. Carefully push the rest of the Gaadi tube under the tyre ensuring that the two ends of the tube abut but do not overlap. Then use your tyre lever once more to remount the tyre correctly. Finally inflate your tube fully to the desired pressure. That's it, you are back on the road. There is a very simple 'how to' video for fitting the tube which demonstrates how easy fitting is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35C0ejj8GN4 The tube is a high quality construction with 0.9mm thick rubber and made by Rubena in Europe.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase